The Student Room Group

Why are flight attendants always hot?

You'll have the odd old woman/ugly one/male but in general they'll be solid 7-8/10s.

Why is this? Are they chosen specifically for their hotness, to please the customers?

Related viewing:

[video="youtube;KhIivCiAIws"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhIivCiAIws[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by manchesterunited15
Are they chosen specifically for their hotness, to please the customers?

Must be

Call me tasteless, but that tune isn't bad at all
(edited 9 years ago)
Some occupations always have hot chicks. Like dental hygienists
Yeah but I ain't complaining. Eye candy during a long flight helps in a way
Reply 4
They are meant to be hot, you have to be pretty to be a flight attendant. They're kind of like models.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not so sure. My recent flight attendant selection consisted of 40yr+ women and gay men. Can't remember the last time I saw genuinely fit flight stewardess. Perhaps I need to fly with some of the eastern airlines.
Reply 6
Original post by arfah
They are meant to be hot, you have to be pretty to be a flight attendant. They're kind of like models.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No you don't. I've seen middle aged flight attendants before, not hot.

Besides, I think it's a combination of make up + the tight uniform.
They wear tons of makeup. This probably helps.
Reply 8
I wish they'd have more hot men though :emo:
It's probably in the job description.
Original post by moonriver96
They wear tons of makeup. This probably helps.

Hating on attractive females may give you an ego boost but it won't make you anymore hot. Think of the sisterhood before you try to tear into another woman's career.
Original post by Marky Mark
Hating on attractive females may give you an ego boost but it won't make you anymore hot. Think of the sisterhood before you try to tear into another woman's career.

Haha but makeup does enhances their looks....
Reply 12
Original post by Tai Ga
I wish they'd have more hot men though :emo:

Are you the real life incarnation of Chocolat from Noucome :afraid:
Original post by bittr n swt
Haha but makeup does enhances their looks....

Not denying that. But if you scroll up to that post I quoted it seems to be fueled by jealousy. Correct me if I'm wrong :wink:

hang on i wasn't hating on anyone. I was simply stating an obvious fact.
Because although the airlines might not specifically say that's who they're looking for, they're more likely to hire a good looking person...so yeah, basically to please the cutomers
Original post by moonriver96
hang on i wasn't hating on anyone. I was simply stating an obvious fact.

A fact: They wear make up. This probably helps.

A jealousy-fueled comment: They wear tons of make up. This probably helps.
Original post by Fizzel
Not so sure. My recent flight attendant selection consisted of 40yr+ women and gay men. Can't remember the last time I saw genuinely fit flight stewardess. Perhaps I need to fly with some of the eastern airlines.

You need to fly with Lufthansa, the stewardesses are gorgeous and German. The whole blonde, blue eyes. They make the long flights totally worth it.
A fact: They wear make up. This probably helps.

A jealousy-fueled comment: They wear tons of make up. This probably helps.

so someone stating that flight attendants wear a lot of make-up suddenly equals jealousy? wow, where IS the logic?
Original post by manchesterunited15
You'll have the odd old woman/ugly one/male but in general they'll be solid 7-8/10s.

Why is this? Are they chosen specifically for their hotness, to please the customers?

Related viewing:

[video="youtube;KhIivCiAIws"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhIivCiAIws[/video]

There are many non-hot airline stewardesses. Maybe you have a few beers on the plane?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest