The Official Ask Aston Thread Watch

Lucky10
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Fatima20000)
did anyone receive interview invitation from Aston medical school for 2019 entry please?
Please look on the medical page
br04
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Just out of curiousity, what is the gender and ethnicity ratio like on the Marketing BA course?
toxicology_chem
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hello all, is anyone thinking to do BSC Chemistry or do we have any BSC Chemistry grads if so how'd you find it.
anxisa01
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi i was wondering would aston university take a student with 2 A level grades at AB
anxisa01
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Aston University)
Hey guys and gals, the purpose of this thread is obviously if you wish to ask the university any questions in particular, I myself have just graduated with my combined honours degree in Psychology and Sociology and have been employed by the university itself to work in the social media department. Thus I should be able to give you insight on a number of things such as courses, accommodation, student life, night-life, societies and any general pointers for those of you whom are about to become Aston students for the next four years.

FYI - If you have questions about accommodation you should forward an email to [email protected]

Don't be shy.
Josh
Hi would aston university take a student with 2 A levels at AB & 1 AS level at A or B
Aston University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by anxisa01)
Hi i was wondering would aston university take a student with 2 A level grades at AB
Unfortunately, the majority of our courses require applicants to be holding three full A levels. Those are some excellent grades you're holding though and you're very likely to receive an offer if you hold another A Level at C or above.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Josh
anxisa01
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Aston University)
Unfortunately, the majority of our courses require applicants to be holding three full A levels. Those are some excellent grades you're holding though and you're very likely to receive an offer if you hold another A Level at C or above.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Josh
Hi thats what i assumed but aston offered me a conditional space through UCAS, do you think this is a error or they were okay with the 2 A levels and 1 As, i applied for psychology with sandwich year.
username4405412
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Anyone applying for business and management for 2019? If so lmk let’s be friends because I know absolutely nobody applying there. Message me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (149)
18.51%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (79)
9.81%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (137)
17.02%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (114)
14.16%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.81%
How can I be the best version of myself? (247)
30.68%

Watched Threads