The Student Room Group

How are you feeling about Results day?

Poll

How are you feeling about results day?

Hi, Only 3 days left to go!

How are you feeling? Excited? Nervous? Both?

Going to get a poll up here

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Both, want it to be over and done with but at the same time dreading the thought of missing my offer (which I'm pretty much certain of)
Excited ooooh.

I'm more apprehensive about seeing boundaries :lol:

My challenge is to learn Italian to GCSE standard in a day. And AS Spanish by Thursday.
I'd say between mediumly excited and alright. I'm excited to see what I got, regardless of whether I've done well or not, but also nervous as I want to get into uni. The wait has been so long, I just want to know how I did
Original post by Motorbiker
Hi, Only 3 days left to go!

How are you feeling? Excited? Nervous? Both?

Going to get a poll up here

Loving your picture
Excited, nervous, scared, happy, depressed, worried... I'm a rollercoaster of emotions at the moment..
Reply 6
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Excited ooooh.

I'm more apprehensive about seeing boundaries :lol:

My challenge is to learn Italian to GCSE standard in a day. And AS Spanish by Thursday.

That's very high targets? Do you have any background knowledge of these languages?
I feel too scared to even open my results :woo:

I know I'm stressing out because whenever I get stressed my throat likes to make me suffer even more.
Alright, I'm more nervous to see the grade boundaries more than my results
the pendulum can swing either way for me.Had 13 exams to do and i literally dont know what i'm going to get and i've never ever felt that before.
Feeling absolutely awful :colonhash: preparing to have a very depressing day on Thursday :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's very high targets? Do you have any background knowledge of these languages?

No qualifications.

Italian I knew a bit, Spanish I know a bit.

My French helps though :colone: also binge watching Netflix stuff
Im feeling strange atm because I'm nervous and curious to find out what i got
Find them out in 63 hours, and counting :afraid:
Really ridiculously nervous, I mean I know I haven't got the results I need and I'm taking a gap year anyway so it really shouldn't make a difference, but I still am! That said, I've got to the point now of just wanting to find out so I know where I stand with things :s-smilie:
Original post by Changing Skies
Feeling absolutely awful :colonhash: preparing to have a very depressing day on Thursday :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR is here to help on Thursday, no matter what happens.

We have our dedicated team of specially trained moderators starting the mighty commute down to TSR towers in Brighton where we will have a table of power where we will help thousands of students during the day.
Original post by h3isenberg
Find them out in 63 hours, and counting :afraid:

66 for me, can't get them until 9:30 :unimpressed:
TSR is here to help on Thursday, no matter what happens.

We have our dedicated team of specially trained moderators starting the mighty commute down to TSR towers in Brighton where we will have a table of power where we will help thousands of students during the day.

Why do they have to go to Brighton to do it?
Reply 18
Feeling extremely nervous. Those grade boundaries better be low or I'm screwed lol :frown:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Why do they have to go to Brighton to do it?

Makes it much easier for us all to be in one central location to give out help on this scale. Makes us more one cohesive team for the day. And keeps everyone super dedicated for the whole day.

Quick Reply

Latest