The Student Room Group

computer science assignment , computer systems structure, year 1 undergraduate

Hi guys dreading this assignment which is due on friday the 15th august. i do not have a clue

' Briefly research the different components of the domain main system (DNS) and demostrate how each component is critical in building a working DNS system (500 words)'

, can anyone help me with this ? its a 500 word essay, or if someones willing to do the essay for me i am willing to transfer thirty quid,

i would really appreciate some help

thanks Billy.
Reply 1
Original post by bboxer_123
Hi guys dreading this assignment which is due on friday the 15th august. i do not have a clue

' Briefly research the different components of the domain main system (DNS) and demostrate how each component is critical in building a working DNS system (500 words)'

, can anyone help me with this ? its a 500 word essay, or if someones willing to do the essay for me i am willing to transfer thirty quid,

i would really appreciate some help

thanks Billy.

You know exactly what to do, which part of it can't you manage?
Reply 2
Original post by bboxer_123

thanks Billy.

You have answered your own question here. If you have no knowledge on the subject at all, then a simple google search for "Components of DNS" or "How the DNS system works" will give you all the information you need. Look on google Scholar if you need suitable references from related papers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending