?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
noting?
harmingjuli
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm afraid that dua will probably not work at this moment in time for this particular purpose. As you have already sat the exams there is no way that the results on the sheet will be changed from now, dua or not. I say this as a fellow Muslim, it is only logical to think this.

Perhaps next year you can make dua before you sit each exam or maybe just before exams season so that your dua may have some effect?

Anyway, I wish you good luck in your results. (Its getting so close now. 10 days.)
Reluctant Economist
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I usually say Ya Mujeebo 11000 times before opening my results! Helps everytime.
shahbaz
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by harmingjuli)
I'm afraid that dua will probably not work at this moment in time for this particular purpose. As you have already sat the exams there is no way that the results on the sheet will be changed from now, dua or not. I say this as a fellow Muslim, it is only logical to think this.

Perhaps next year you can make dua before you sit each exam or maybe just before exams season so that your dua may have some effect?

Anyway, I wish you good luck in your results. (Its getting so close now. 10 days.)
LOL at religion and logic, mate if you want to do a duaa do it as it says in the quran god is the most powerful, im sure he could change your results.
blackorchard_01
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by zimzim40)
well as most of you know RESULTS DAY, say no more! and well I tried really hard, I've never had exams before because I'm yr. 10, but I started to revise at the end of February, so you know how much effort I put in, so does anyone have any Islamic duas that good help me get good gcse grades?
What gcse are waiting for and wat do u hope for

Posted from TSR Mobile
aka r
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
oh allah please give me good grades
gr8wizard10
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Generally I say.. Bismillah (In the name of God) and open my results. Not as if they'll change, to be fair.. You should've made du'a before taking the actual exam :lol:. Nonetheless, all the best akhi.
Pectorac
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Alternatively, you could have worked harder, instead of believing that someone in the sky is going to make you special and give you good results because you ask for them.
Pulse.
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by shahbaz)
LOL at religion and logic, mate if you want to do a duaa do it as it says in the quran god is the most powerful, im sure he could change your results.
Ur nt srs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
K3lvin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
mate, of course the results can change even until the last minute, Allah is the most powerful and anything can be done, ive done bad in the past but i hope for amazing grades but its up to god. i would say to you pray and keep making dua but just not for this purpose it should also be for many other things such as gaza and your own family well being and deen etc.

it can change dont give up hope but just pray and make dua
shahbaz
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Pulse.)
Ur nt srs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm dead srs.
Invest
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Pectorac)
Alternatively, you could have worked harder, instead of believing that someone in the sky is going to make you special and give you good results because you ask for them.
Why reply if you're not going to help & just show your opinion which no one is really interested in, in this thread.
zimzim40
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Ok to all you idiots in this thread that are saying like "r u seriouse" yes I am. I worked my ass of revising everyday day and night, so no son of a b**** is going to tell me to work harder
Mr...
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
He could but he probably won't change them. I like to think that Allah uses time and logic as well. He probably won't change the grades as the exams have already been taken. He won't change an E to an A because some kid prayed for it the night before results day after revising nothing. He also looks at the circumstances surrounding the person praying. :fyi:
shahbaz
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mr...)
He could but he probably won't change them. I like to think that Allah uses time and logic as well. He probably won't change the grades as the exams have already been taken. He won't change an E to an A because some kid prayed for it the night before results day after revising nothing. He also looks at the circumstances surrounding the person praying. :fyi:
No, harm in trying I say.
Mr...
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No, harm in trying I say.
Of course their isn't Allah is unpredictable but being a man of logic, religion and philosophy I (in the back if my mind) that it won't have any significant effect. But hey we never know.
Angelo12231
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Pectorac)
God doesn't give courage, he gives you the opportunity to be courageous, He doesn't give smartness, he gives you the opportunity to be smart, God doesn't give you good results, he gives you the opportunity to do good.

Stop being disrespectful
Hanhar
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by zimzim40)
well as most of you know RESULTS DAY, say no more! and well I tried really hard, I've never had exams before because I'm yr. 10, but I started to revise at the end of February, so you know how much effort I put in, so does anyone have any Islamic duas that good help me get good gcse grades?
Lol brah they've already marked the papers and the grades are out in their systems, ain't nothing gonna work at this point.
Hanhar
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lol at people in this thread thinking sky god is going to change anything
zimzim40
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
I didn't ask for you're stupid comments, I believe in Allah sooo much, and don't tell me it wont help because if god could make the whole universe in a short amount of time, I'm sure it's possible to boost a letter in the alphabet!
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (97)
18.91%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (326)
63.55%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.68%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.87%

Watched Threads