Anyone else going to study health and social care at NTU in september 2014?

Watch
soph93
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey

I'm sophie, starting at NTU in September to study health and social care, anyone else on here studying the same course?
ArabPrincess786
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey Soph,
Yes I will be on the same course It's not a popular course so not many people choose it buts it's really interesting. Glad I'm not all alone.
kirstyg96
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hey, yeah i will be studying health and social care where are you staying??
ArabPrincess786
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi,
Still on the waiting list for accomodation. Where are you going to be staying? I wanted somewhere near City Site as that's where the lectures will be. But I might go for Nott 1 in the extreme case. Got fingers crossed now
beth_lucia
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey, I'm starting the health and social course too, but live in nottingham already, feeling nervous tho lol x
alia18x
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Im studying hasc too !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.45%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.67%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (36)
16.59%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (33)
15.21%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (58)
26.73%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (42)
19.35%

Watched Threads