RAZMZ
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm studying... A2 Biology, Psychology, Computing and Engineering (and had to sit through General RE lessons).

I'm interested in... many random things including horses, Assassin's Creed, history, astrology and having the world's largest collection of stripey socks.

I'm thinking about... how awful I've done on my A2 exams, especially PSYB4 in which I'm convinced I've probably got minus marks - however it doesn't matter too much because I'm not going to uni. No £30,000+ debt for me!! Just passing time until results day by steadily consuming an entire freezer of frozen chicken.
~ Aquamarine ~
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by RAZMZ)
I'm studying... A2 Biology, Psychology, Computing and Engineering (and had to sit through General RE lessons).

I'm interested in... many random things including horses, Assassin's Creed, history, astrology and having the world's largest collection of stripey socks.

I'm thinking about... how awful I've done on my A2 exams, especially PSYB4 in which I'm convinced I've probably got minus marks - however it doesn't matter too much because I'm not going to uni. No £30,000+ debt for me!! Just passing time until results day by steadily consuming an entire freezer of frozen chicken.
Hey, welcome to The Student Room!

Is there anything i can help you with?

Maybe you would like to check out some of the TSR Forums, especially the Hobbies and Interests & A-Level Forum

I'm sure your results will be fine, everyone always thinks they have done worse than they actually have

What are your plans after your A level results since you've chosen not to go to university?
RAZMZ
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Thanks very much

(Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~)
What are your plans after your A level results since you've chosen not to go to university?
I'm not entirely sure, I'm thinking apprenticeship although I'm not sure in what area, or a job that's somewhere local-ish because I'm a bit limited in the transport availability and funds department.
Black Rose
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by RAZMZ)
x
Hi Wecome to :tsr:

You might want to check out the thread stickies (in blue) at the top of the a level forum, they give a lot of helpful advice for results day
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (10)
12.5%
I need help researching courses (7)
8.75%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5%
I need help with my personal statement (32)
40%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (22)
27.5%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.5%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
3.75%

Watched Threads