Hopefully going for a bit. Watch

This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I'm back at university tomorrow and have had an average post count of 60 posts a day during these easter holidays. I spend far too much time here so I have asked a moderator to ban my account for a week.

Just thought I would make that announcment in case anybody gets their hopes up and wishes I had dropped dead.
SoulBrother
Report 14 years ago
funny guy lol
AT82
Rep:
?
Also can the first mod that reads this honour my wish. I shall be eternally greatful for your support.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I'm back at university tomorrow and have had an average post count of 60 posts a day during these easter holidays. I spend far too much time here so I have asked a moderator to ban my account for a week.

Just thought I would make that announcment in case anybody gets their hopes up and wishes I had dropped dead.
Wow, I'd like that too.

Moderator, please ban my account for a month. Seriously.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol, have u got alot of work to be doing? You'll probably find yourself starting a new account or viewing as a guest.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
Wow, I'd like that too.

leekey will do that for you, ill get my account banned next week
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
leekey will do that for you, ill get my account banned next week
YAY! We are all getting banned!
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by happysunshine)
Wow, I'd like that too.

oh no I hope I have not started a trend, there will be no UKL users left! PS I am going in 5 minutes just want to spend my last 5 minutes on here.

Its just so easy to become addicted doing a degree like mine which requires me to be on the internet most of the time.
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by iiikewldude)
lol, have u got alot of work to be doing? You'll probably find yourself starting a new account or viewing as a guest.
OK can an a mod IP ban me for a week? That would be really ideal then there i sno way I could come on here.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh no I hope I have not started a trend, there will be no UKL users left! PS I am going in 5 minutes just want to spend my last 5 minutes on here.

Its just so easy to become addicted doing a degree like mine which requires me to be on the internet most of the time.
lol you sound like youre commiting suicide m8 :eek:
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
OK can an a mod IP ban me for a week? That would be really ideal then there i sno way I could come on here.
you can only get Ip banned by d. i found when i got banned that i still read the place and it annoyed me that i couldn't even give out rep or send pms... then eventually i started posting again.

lou xxx
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

But it's an excellent idea.

Leekey I'd like a 4 week ban.
DazzYaa
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
you can only get Ip banned by d. i found when i got banned that i still read the place and it annoyed me that i couldn't even give out rep or send pms... then eventually i started posting again.

lou xxx
i can get past d's ip bans ^^
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheWolf)
lol you sound like youre commiting suicide m8 :eek:
Well it all mosts feels like it is. Its going to be odd spending my time doing work instead of posting on here.

To be fair I have done a lot of work in the holidays its just taken me 3 times as long and as a result it means I have been on the computer 12 hours a day apart from weekends where I do actually have a life.

lou p lou - Argh damn it, there is no point on me wriitng somthing to block this site because I can just overide it. Even if my accoint is band at least I am less likely to keep seeing what people have replied to every 2 minutes.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DazzYaa)
i can get past d's ip bans ^^
most people can, jus use a proxy. hardly rocket science. most people don't bother though.

lou xxx
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If you ask for an IP ban, you'll only find yourself in the nearest net cafe, or perhaps registering with that new ISP, or unplugging your cable modem for a week =P What we all really need is for UKlearning to be shutdown for 3 MONTHS :P
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by lou p lou)
most people can, jus use a proxy. hardly rocket science. most people don't bother though.

lou xxx
exactly you normaly have to pay for proxy servers as well to get full access.

Fishpaste - I hope you're not right otherwise the only cure is to spend 3 months on a desert island.
VoodooDoll
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

i'll give it a day and you'll be crawling back on your hands and knees
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
exactly you normaly have to pay for proxy servers as well to get full access.

Fishpaste - I hope you're not right otherwise the only cure is to spend 3 months on a desert island.
lol, bono actually used one of those to get in the site when he was ip banned.
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by VoodooDoll)
i'll give it a day and you'll be crawling back on your hands and knees
Hopefully not.

2776 - Hopefully I won't do that.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (216)
91.91%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (19)
8.09%

Watched Threads