The Student Room Group

Suitable Backpack!

Hi everyone!

I'm looking to buy a new backpack thats going to hold folders, books, chargers, lunch, 13inch macbook pro etc for starting uni in september. Has to be waterproof!

Any suggestions?
Original post by tomskitt95
Hi everyone!

I'm looking to buy a new backpack thats going to hold folders, books, chargers, lunch, 13inch macbook pro etc for starting uni in september. Has to be waterproof!

Any suggestions?

Hi! I've moved this to University Life for you. You should get more replies here :smile:
I use this (mine is in one of last season's prints though), I don't think it's strictly waterproof in that it is considered a feature, but I live in a city with a hell of a lot of rain and have never had a problem with anything inside getting wet.

It looks quite small, but damn does it fit a lot of crap in it!
I've just bought myself a backpack from Superdry (here), which wouldn't ordinarily be my first choice of place for bags, but they had loads of decent-sized ones in different colours. I tested it when I got home and it fits my 15" laptop (although it's a fairly tight squeeze, so a 13" one should be fine), plus a couple of folders and notepads and books and stuff.
Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending