The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Am I screwed? Or is it a coincidence?

So I went to check my e-mails today and found one regarding Bangor Uni, specifically TSR Clearing Support. The title is "Places still available at Bangor".
For the past week I've dreaded Thursday the 14th and pretty much told myself that I haven't met my offer conditions, yet still clung to the hope that I just might make it in. Does this e-mail mean that I've definitely not met my conditions? Or is it some cruel coincidence?
Reply 1
It could just be a coincidence. Bangor posted a similar thing on their Facebook page a couple days back, and universities keep sending me emails on the lines of "you haven't made it into uni- here are some options", even though I've already been accepted.

I can't say for certain, but it's possible that you're still in with a chance.
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Original post by VinnicombeDmv
So I went to check my e-mails today and found one regarding Bangor Uni, specifically TSR Clearing Support. The title is "Places still available at Bangor".
For the past week I've dreaded Thursday the 14th and pretty much told myself that I haven't met my offer conditions, yet still clung to the hope that I just might make it in. Does this e-mail mean that I've definitely not met my conditions? Or is it some cruel coincidence?

Cruel coincidence. Happened last year too, the information is put on their facebook page too. I had actually forgotten about it until I saw this thread. Try not to worry. It is sent to everyone on the mailing list.:smile:
Thank you, reading that actually brought a smile to my face. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest