The Student Room Group

Nhs bursary application help!!!!!

I am completely at a loss!!!! My husband is self employed and the form makes no sense what so ever. It asks for his gross amount, which looks amazingly high but doesn't ask about his expenses??? Is this not taken in to consideration??.. or is this considered once they see his tax return...help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reply 1
Original post by Samantha1883
I am completely at a loss!!!! My husband is self employed and the form makes no sense what so ever. It asks for his gross amount, which looks amazingly high but doesn't ask about his expenses??? Is this not taken in to consideration??.. or is this considered once they see his tax return...help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I think you can send off P60 OR P45 with your application which should highlight this?

I found the online form slightly confusing also ... if you think you are liable for a bursary, just fill it in and they email you pretty much immediatly with a confirmation of application receipt which states the necessary ID documents you need to send off.
Fill in his income as his income that doesnt involve expenses.
Then the expenses go into a separate box i think the non tax allowance.. If you pm me ill look mine up tomorrow as mine is all sorted (im s grad entry too so ive hit walls with nhs and student finance).
You then get an email asking you to send a p60 or proof of income i.e something from an accountant.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending