The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
SoulBrother
Was talkin with a m8 a skool today and she told me u can get stella @ netto's for £9 per 24 pack? Is this true, anyone know,is it just poor qual? if it is im gonna...
do something... exciting to celebrate...

Sounds like a bargain! You means cans right?

I saw 24 Carlsbergs for 8 something at Asda a few months back.
hornblower
Sounds like a bargain! You means cans right?

I saw 24 Carlsbergs for 8 something at Asda a few months back.

lol, do u know how many cases me and my mates got of those during the summer?
SoulBrother
Was talkin with a m8 a skool today and she told me u can get stella @ netto's for £9 per 24 pack? Is this true, anyone know,is it just poor qual? if it is im gonna...
do something... exciting to celebrate...

Where's nettos!!!
Reply 4
yeah i mean cans... if its true me n ma m8s was gna put to n spend around £200 for the summer lol. one of ma m8s, m8s's house is empty for a month. soo...... :biggrin:
Reply 5
iiikewldude
Where's nettos!!!

I've never heard of Netto's.
Reply 6
hornblower

u gotta be jokin, every 1's heard of chaepo netto's
Reply 7
Cans...yuck. I cant actually drink cans, bloody disgusting..
hornblower

nor have i
Reply 9
wot diff does it make if its from a can or a bottle? :redface: as long as ur not turnin the can inside out and lickin the metal then it should taste like, lager. lol
imasillynarb
Cans...yuck. I cant actually drink cans, bloody disgusting..

it will be psycological, they taste fine. Pour them into a glass. Drinking out of cans is for hobos
Reply 11
SoulBrother
wot diff does it make if its from a can or a bottle? :redface: as long as ur not turnin the can inside out and lickin the metal then it should taste like, lager. lol

im not fussed but nothings like a bottle of cool beer
Reply 12
iiikewldude
nor have i

maybe they only have them in the northwest. its a cheep foriegn shop which has a rep for being well cheep. anyone heard of aldi then? its along the same lines as that...
Reply 13
To think that there are parts of Britain deprived of netto is shocking. Naked blond scandinavian girl: "NETTO! It's scandinavian, for value!"
Reply 14
as a rule, i only drink beer draft cos it's much better.
Reply 15
Ollie
as a rule, i only drink beer draft cos it's much better.
As a rule I don't drink beer, girly drinks are far more appropriate.:tongue:
Reply 16
fishpaste
To think that there are parts of Britain deprived of netto is shocking. Naked blond scandinavian girl: "NETTO! It's scandinavian, for value!"

i totally agree its a disgrace to be honest im going to complain to the local counciler.
Reply 17
Daveo
As a rule I don't drink beer, girly drinks are far more appropriate.:tongue:

I buy lots of girly drinks, but for girls as they seem incapable of going to the bar :rolleyes:
Reply 18
SoulBrother
i totally agree its a disgrace to be honest im going to complain to the local counciler.

NETTO should consult the starbucks marketing department, they should be aiming for a NETTO on every corner of every street of every city in the world. You'll know you've made it when there's a great big NETTO in the middle of Oxford circus.
Reply 19
*prepares to sing the netto song* if you know sing along...

Latest

Trending

Trending