Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Was talkin with a m8 a skool today and she told me u can get stella @ netto's for £9 per 24 pack? Is this true, anyone know,is it just poor qual? if it is im gonna...
    do something... exciting to celebrate...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulBrother)
    Was talkin with a m8 a skool today and she told me u can get stella @ netto's for £9 per 24 pack? Is this true, anyone know,is it just poor qual? if it is im gonna...
    Sounds like a bargain! You means cans right?

I saw 24 Carlsbergs for 8 something at Asda a few months back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    Sounds like a bargain! You means cans right?

I saw 24 Carlsbergs for 8 something at Asda a few months back.
    lol, do u know how many cases me and my mates got of those during the summer?

ReputationRep:
    Where's nettos!!!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i mean cans... if its true me n ma m8s was gna put to n spend around £200 for the summer lol. one of ma m8s, m8s's house is empty for a month. soo......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    Where's nettos!!!
    I've never heard of Netto's.

ReputationRep:
    u gotta be jokin, every 1's heard of chaepo netto's

ReputationRep:
    Cans...yuck. I cant actually drink cans, bloody disgusting..

ReputationRep:
    nor have i

ReputationRep:
    wot diff does it make if its from a can or a bottle? as long as ur not turnin the can inside out and lickin the metal then it should taste like, lager. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Cans...yuck. I cant actually drink cans, bloody disgusting..
    it will be psycological, they taste fine. Pour them into a glass. Drinking out of cans is for hobos

ReputationRep:
    wot diff does it make if its from a can or a bottle? as long as ur not turnin the can inside out and lickin the metal then it should taste like, lager. lol
    im not fussed but nothings like a bottle of cool beer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    nor have i
    maybe they only have them in the northwest. its a cheep foriegn shop which has a rep for being well cheep. anyone heard of aldi then? its along the same lines as that...

ReputationRep:
    To think that there are parts of Britain deprived of netto is shocking. Naked blond scandinavian girl: "NETTO! It's scandinavian, for value!"

ReputationRep:
    as a rule, i only drink beer draft cos it's much better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    as a rule, i only drink beer draft cos it's much better.
    As a rule I don't drink beer, girly drinks are far more appropriate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    To think that there are parts of Britain deprived of netto is shocking. Naked blond scandinavian girl: "NETTO! It's scandinavian, for value!"
    i totally agree its a disgrace to be honest im going to complain to the local counciler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    As a rule I don't drink beer, girly drinks are far more appropriate.
    I buy lots of girly drinks, but for girls as they seem incapable of going to the bar :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i totally agree its a disgrace to be honest im going to complain to the local counciler.
    NETTO should consult the starbucks marketing department, they should be aiming for a NETTO on every corner of every street of every city in the world. You'll know you've made it when there's a great big NETTO in the middle of Oxford circus.

ReputationRep:
    *prepares to sing the netto song* if you know sing along...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 21, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.