The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Can anyone please help me? Applying to King's for 2015 entry

Hello everyone,
I'm an international student applying to King's for '15 entry. MSci Mathematics. I want to ask how difficult is it to get offers from King's for Mathematics?
http://university.which.co.uk/kings-college-london-university-of-london-k60/mathematics-4-years-9000-g103-40979 How true is this? I'm predicted to meet their entry requirements (I need 90% and I'm predicted 95-97%). My past academics have been very good (in certificated examinations, as I'm not going to report any other exam results on UCAS). I have only 1 certificated exam in STD X in which I scored 95%. How important is PS? If I'm predicted to meet requirements, is it likely that they'll give me an offer, provided my PS and referee's reference are good?
P.S- I'm an international applicant, if that helps. :smile::smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
I would strongly advise you ring up their postgraduate department, as I did the same when applying for an undergraduate degree - they'll be able to give you a better response.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Kuchkuchhotahai
I would strongly advise you ring up their postgraduate department, as I did the same when applying for an undergraduate degree - they'll be able to give you a better response.

Thank you for your kind response. :smile: But I'm applying for an undergraduate degree. :smile: Maths MSci (G103). Can you give some advice?:smile:
:bump: plz!

Quick Reply

Latest