Yes (71)
91.03%
No (7)
8.97%
This discussion is closed.
Autistic Merit
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
To the men: Are your legs hairy? Are you happy with them being hairy?

To the women: Would you be prefer your bf to have hairy legs or smooth? Are you not bothered?
Tyrion_Lannister
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Really don't care either way
TheNoobishKnight
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I have very similar lol. I recently found out some men wax their legs lol. I'd say just trim them. They aren't too bad. I like my legs with hair on them
kopi, ffs
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
They look good as they are. If I were you, I would only dehair them if I ever had to run fast through water to save someone's life.
JodieW
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Speaking for myself, I prefer guys with leg hair. Male legs without hair seem too prepubescent-ish for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Autistic Merit
Rep:
(Original post by JodieW)
Speaking for myself, I prefer guys with leg hair. Male legs without hair seem too prepubescent-ish for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's good then.

I got quite sensitive when my hairy legs were pointed out, hence the thread.
iEatMuFFiNS
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Mine have a bit of hair...

I think it'll be assumed you're a fag if you shave your legs tbh...
Toriar
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I am a girl and I wouldn't care either way.
Autistic Merit
Rep:
So far it looks like my hair is here to stay. :cheers:
TasteLikeChicken
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Mine are like yours, maybe a little hairier.
I dunno, they're not too bad I guess.
I worry more about my chest/abdomen area than my legs in regards to hair.
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I'd feel weird if my boyfriend waxed/shaved his legs. If it was a one time thing to just try it, then fine, but as an everyday thing I'd be a bit :wtf:
Jubz1
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I think most girls would have similar leg hair length to you if they didn't shave theirs

Your legs aren't hairy
Autistic Merit
Rep:
(Original post by TasteLikeChicken)
Mine are like yours, maybe a little hairier.
I dunno, they're not too bad I guess.
I worry more about my chest/abdomen area than my legs in regards to hair.
My chest has no hair at all!
moonriver96
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
i prefer hairy legs on a guy. But not too hairy.
Prof Fido
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
My legs can get quite hairy. There was a time when it bothered me. Since I got skinny legs it felt like there was more hair than leg. I don't mind it now.

I still trim them from time to time. Haven't shaved them in ages though.
Truflais
Badges: 20
Report 8 years ago
I prefer hairy legs.
Marky Mark
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Hairy legs make me puke tbh. This is why I prefer shaved.

Same with armpits and groin having hair down there is nasty and smells cling to it.
littlejellybird
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Veet smooth.
Autistic Merit
Rep:
(Original post by Marky Mark)
Hairy legs make me puke tbh. This is why I prefer shaved.

Same with armpits and groin having hair down there is nasty and smells cling to it.
Do you wax or shave your legs? Are you male or female?
Marky Mark
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Autistic Merit)
Do you wax or shave your legs? Are you male or female?
I don't possess a gender identity you may describe me as androgynous or asexual.

And I shave, as I said having hair legs is unhygienic and displeasing to my senses.
X
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads