What's your fave way to enjoy a cup of coffee?

Watch
Armadillo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I love a mocha when I'm relaxing or a white coffee when I'm working/studying

SecretDuck
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
An espresso with two sugars
TommeDeSavoie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
An americano with milk no sugar over a massive rant in a coffee shop about politics, religion or society.

I generally drink green tea whilst at home relaxing and again americano whilst working.

Way too many calories in the other drinks and americanos actually taste of coffee.
iEatMuFFiNS
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Armadillo)
What's your fave way to enjoy a cup of coffee?
Whilst on the toilet of course :rolleyes:
VannR
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Americano with no sugar. I find milk and sugar or whatever to get in the way of the coffee, but espresso is just overpowering.
Captain Jack
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Americano on its own, preferably in sunny LA listening to Lady Gaga Americano at the same time (that was my best coffee experience a couple of years ago)
Stinkum
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I love an espresso the most, followed by cappuccino. I hate nearly every brand instant coffee, with a few exceptions. Kenco used to make a decent line of instant coffee varieties advertised as South American flavours, those were tolerable to an extent.
Slowbro93
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Black americano with no sugar. Hardcore like that
Edison'sWords
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Any coffee with ginger biscuits :ahee:
Vanny17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Neither, I don't drink coffee
IFoundWonderland
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Costa mocha. Don't trust myself to make it this well.. wish Costa did deliveries .
kopi, ffs
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
A damn fine cup of coffee... and hot!
Captain Haddock
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Espresso con panna and espresso macchiato are the wrong way round in that pic and the flat white should have a small amount of foam on top

Anyway, flat white or black filter coffee for me. Filter is the only way to go for black coffee. Americanos are severely lacking in flavour.
Kåte
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I lost a whole mocha over my window sill earlier :cry2:. It was millionaire shortbread flavour as well.
Typhoon235
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
By pouring it straight down the sink.
Handles
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
A cortado or macchiato. Cappuccinos are unreliable - most places give you a bucket filled mostly with scalding milk, but it's best when the cup is a smaller and the milk isn't too hot (otherwise it ruins the flavour and also you can't drink it). Your picture has mixed up espresso macchiato and espresso con panna though.
Funtry
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Medium Roast Columbian medium coarse grind, Chemex pour over using pre folded circles, 60 second bloom, single swirl pour, always great tasting, and lots of caffeine
simplylldxo
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My 'play it safe' coffee is a caramel latte - from Costa Coffee but when I go to my Uni's SU coffee shop (good coffee, good prices) I tend to go for something other than a caramel latte; it's normally a mochaccino or a caramel cappuccino.
simplylldxo
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ILovePancakes)
Costa mocha. Don't trust myself to make it this well.. wish Costa did takeaway .
Do you mean deliveries?
simplylldxo
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Kåte)
I lost a whole mocha over my window sill earlier :cry2:. It was millionaire shortbread flavour as well.
From the Nescafe Cafe range?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (55)
22.45%
Excited but a bit nervous (112)
45.71%
Not bothered either way (33)
13.47%
I'm really nervous (45)
18.37%

Watched Threads