The Student Room Group

What's your fave way to enjoy a cup of coffee?

Scroll to see replies

Espresso
Original post by QueenGeek
Totally hate coffee, the smell repulses me more than Justin Bieber. Cheers to some Lovely British Tea though.

I know my reply has nothing to do with coffee, but I just had to say - don't be so bloody rude! I'm always astonished that although people are pretty respectful when they actually meet people with LD, once a person with LD achieves celebrity status, casual badmouthing behind their backs becomes totally acceptable. Where's the harm in allowing people to listen to Justin expressing his individuality through music? I’m sure music is really important to Justin’s quality of life, and I’m saddened when people feel it’s acceptable to mock him because of his disabilities.
Coffee wakes me up in the morning. Literally. I wake up in the morning just to enjoy a nice cup of coffee at first. Everything else is irrelevant, if you didn't drink a cup of coffee before.
Coffee is love.
Coffee is life.
Original post by jimbo139
I know my reply has nothing to do with coffee, but I just had to say - don't be so bloody rude! I'm always astonished that although people are pretty respectful when they actually meet people with LD, once a person with LD achieves celebrity status, casual badmouthing behind their backs becomes totally acceptable. Where's the harm in allowing people to listen to Justin expressing his individuality through music? I’m sure music is really important to Justin’s quality of life, and I’m saddened when people feel it’s acceptable to mock him because of his disabilities.

The world is not full of daises and fluffy rabbits everywhere. As humans we are entitled to our opinion and often we can't help but express it. I love when individuality is expressed through music and I have nothing against disabled people. I don't like bieber due to his racist comments and frequent arrests. I didn't even know he had 'LD' (don't even know what that is). If I don't even know the disability you're going on about then how can I judge him for it? I hope you don't start accusing people just because they have no liking to your idol.
I rarely drink coffee but when I do then i'll have a mocha, no whip :daydreaming:

Even more rarely i'll sometimes fancy a regular cup of coffee but only if it's with a crap load of sugar and milk!
Who here has tried a chai latte?

Heaven in a mug.
Tea > Coffee
I like any type of coffee but on a daily basis I drink Nescafé gold blend (just your basic instant coffee) with a spoonful of sweetener and then add milk to make a bit of a coffee paste then add the water.

When I'm out and about I usually have Americano though from costa or Starbucks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like to drink luke warm coffee upside down whilst on the bed with the fan blowing in my face, listening to BBC Radio 1 and at the same time in a full denim catsuit.
Mocha or Americano. 3 sugars. :biggrin:
Reply 70
I mostly drink latte with soya milk!! I love a cup of coffee on a rainy day ❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cappuccino Coffee just yummy!!:rolleyes:
Reply 72
Cold, weak and no milk.
White Americano, out of the hot coffees. I prefer an iced latte though.
Reply 74
Cortado is the best 😍ImageUploadedByStudent Room1410789402.002193.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cappuccino please.

I like to have a carrot cake with it also!
I manage a coffee shop, but the only coffee I drink is filter coffee with a lot of cold milk!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
Cofee :love:
I usually drink my coffee black, with no sugar.
Most importantly I like peace and quiet, usually when I'm on break from working, so I can just sit and relax with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by snikutsmullac
Who here has tried a chai latte?

Heaven in a mug.

I adore chai lattes on a wintry day :3

Mostly go for flat white or black coffee though

Quick Reply

Latest