Bradford College
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Here are a few questions & answers about #clearing2014 which have popped up and you might find useful to read. For those receiving their A-level results tomorrow, our clearing hotline goes live at 7am, give us a ring on 01274 433444 to discuss your options.

Q: What time can I ring up Bradford College Clearing?
A: Our clearing hotline is already live as we have a limited number of courses that hav...en’t yet filled up. Tomorrow morning on results day our lines will be open from 7am for students that have received their results and unfortunately may not have been accepted on their course of choice.

Q: If I don’t quite make the requirements for the course, will I definitely not get a place?
A: You can’t rule it out completely. If you unfortunately fall short give us a ring as soon as possible to find out if there are any places left on the course, if so, there is a chance you could still be accepted. If the course you wanted is full, we will try our best to get you onto an alternative course which will suit you or discuss other options.

Q: What if I get a place through Clearing but I still need to apply for Student Finance?
A: You will need to apply straight away as well as looking for accommodation if you need it. You should apply to Student Finance England as soon as your place is confirmed by signing up or logging into your online account at www.gov.uk/studentfinance

Q: How does the clearing process work?
A: When you phone Bradford College on our clearing hotline (01274 433444) you will be put through to an advisor who will take your contact details, course details and grades. We will then put you through to an advisor on a clearing course which is best suited to what you have asked for.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (159)
58.24%
No they should not (84)
30.77%
Abstain (30)
10.99%

Watched Threads