Turn on thread page Beta

Crying watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Do any of you guys cry at all, for example during films, music, news (genocide etc.), romance, fights etc. etc.. (I don't really want to know about sexual relief!!)

T

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~U~Teedy~U~)
    Do any of you guys cry at all, for example during films, music, news (genocide etc.), romance, fights etc. etc.. (I don't really want to know about sexual relief!!)

T
    I have only cried in 2 movies passion of the christ and lotr rotk (I CANT SPELL )

ReputationRep:

T
    i havent cried for a long time :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    i havent cried for a long time :eek:
    Is crying a bad thing?/???

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember the last time I properly cried, but before that it was the scene in Sex & the City finale when Smith comes home and Samantha's in bed and she starts crying. That made me cry. Other than that I can only think of Watership Down and Moulin Rouge

ReputationRep:
    Oh and that cancer advert with the mirrors...and Berlin's Take My Breath Away has me biting my lip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotrobsessed524)
    Is crying a bad thing?/???
    no ofcourse not, but yes esp in cinemas (for guys anyways!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    I can't remember the last time I properly cried, but before that it was the scene in Sex & the City finale when Smith comes home and Samantha's in bed and she starts crying. That made me cry. Other than that I can only think of Watership Down and Moulin Rouge
    ~i almost cried in moulin rouge but it was more of a eye watering (if u no what i mean)

ReputationRep:
    ~i almost cried in moulin rouge but it was more of a eye watering (if u no what i mean)
    its good to cry i cant remeber when i lasted cried but it would have been during a film, most other things dont stir enough emotion to make me cry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    its good to cry i cant remeber when i lasted cried but it would have been during a film, most other things dont stir enough emotion to make me cry
    i have never seen another guy cried while watching a film btw.. only girls but thats cool

ReputationRep:
    i have never seen another guy cried while watching a film btw.. only girls but thats cool
    I am a girl and i would have to agree with the fact that girls cry more in movies then guys but then again there where tons of guys crying in the passion of the christ

ReputationRep:
    i do not cry often, but i definetly know that the last time i cried was while watching a film. i cant recall what the film was, and its really annoying me now, its annoying me so much i think im gonna cry

ReputationRep:
    I am a girl and i would have to agree with the fact that girls cry more in movies then guys but then again there where tons of guys crying in the passion of the christ
    u r kiddin lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    i do not cry often, but i definetly know that the last time i cried was while watching a film. i cant recall what the film was, and its really annoying me now, its annoying me so much i think im gonna cry
    lol......................How long ago was it because movies latley have made me cry older movies or at least alot of them are just plane boring (not old musicals though)

ReputationRep:
    lol......................How long ago was it because movies latley have made me cry older movies or at least alot of them are just plane boring (not old musicals though)
    its been over a year, i find alot of the new movies coming out absolute bollox. I am loooking forward to Kill bill vol. 2 tho, the first one was amazing and the lord of the rings films were excellent (although not as good as the book)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    its been over a year, i find alot of the new movies coming out absolute bollox. I am loooking forward to Kill bill vol. 2 tho, the first one was amazing and the lord of the rings films were excellent (although not as good as the book)
    the books massive i dont have the determination to read it atm (only finished about 1/4), ive watched the films before reading the book, so i kinda know whats happening

ReputationRep:

T
    in our culture, a man is shameful if he crys..(but there are some exceptions )

ReputationRep:
    the books massive i dont have the determination to read it atm (only finished about 1/4), ive watched the films before reading the book, so i kinda know whats happening
    ack, you wont kow everyhing tho there is so much more that goes on in the books. There is a whole little "side" storyline that goes on near the end of the 3rd book whihc was missed off on the film, actually loads was missed off on the film but you cant blame peter jackson, there was no way he sould beable to fit everything into the film

ReputationRep:
    Well, I dunno if many of you have experienced this before, but when youre at a concert and the band plays a song you really like/really meaningful whatever it brings a tear to my eye sometimes...

Some films bring a tear about...cant remember what ones..lord of the rings is one?

Some songs can make me cry abit

Things that bring back memories make me cry sometimes

Reading really inspring stories and stuff makes me cry sometimes as well

I might add I dont break down into floods of tears but its just a tear or two or watery eyes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    I might add I dont break down into floods of tears but its just a tear or two or watery eyes...
    yeh, thats what i mean too, i dont kow if that is classed as crying or not...

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.