Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Oh and that cancer advert with the mirrors...and Berlin's Take My Breath Away has me biting my lip
    i cry at the cancer adverts too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I cry all the time, boohoo....I seem to cry at ANYTHING, be it something in my life gone wrong or a moving scene in a film or a song,...just anything. Oh god. lol.
    Lol, I'm exactly like you! I cry when I feel frustrated or something's upset me, at films, books, etc. Pear Harbour was the worst. I was crying all through that! God I'm such a wimp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    i havent cried for a long time :eek:
    yeah i was crying my eyes out when i saw passion of christ
    that is just so said
    i don't wanna cry but it just came out
    i don't like to show my weakness do u??

ReputationRep:
    I want to see The Passion of The Christ.

Maybe it'll make me realise what Jesus did...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I want to see The Passion of The Christ.

Maybe it'll make me realise what Jesus did...
    not forgeting the thousands of others that were crucified (sp), they did pretty much the same thing. jesus just got a book written about it and now look at him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    not forgeting the thousands of others that were crucified (sp), they did pretty much the same thing. jesus just got a book written about it and now look at him!
    did u see it???

ReputationRep:
    But Jesus was innocent.

ReputationRep:
    But Jesus was innocent.
    i know he is
    are u a christain?? well i am
    i read the bible but it just different to see it with my eyes rather than from words u know

ReputationRep:
    But Jesus was innocent.
    as im sure were many alleged theives that died to keep people happy that the ruler blokes were doing thier jobs of hunting down criminals.

ReputationRep:
    ok that sucks neg nepper

ReputationRep:
    DOn't know quite how I feel about it all just yet...

neg repper? I got a neg rep for saying I believed in God!

And the whole POINT is that Jesus was innocent (totally) and died for us. Believe it or not at your peril... I mean discretion

ReputationRep:
    DOn't know quite how I feel about it all just yet...

neg repper? I got a neg rep for saying I believed in God!

And the whole POINT is that Jesus was innocent (totally) and died for us. Believe it or not at your peril... I mean discretion
    ok, whilst i am something of an antiblindfaithist, intolerance of other religion or culture sucks. everyone has their reasons right? i simply express mine with creative humour and look what happens blissy i have been trying to rep you for a while yet but it keeps telling me to spread the rep. stupid v3

edit: cheers pig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I'm genuinely fuzzy on the whole 'died for us' thing, care to explain it?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't cried for ages but I found that when I did, I felt a lot better, like a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

Maybe it made me feel good because I tend to bottle up my emotions?

ReputationRep:
    i always cry...i do when i watch sad or even not sad films...cried when we were watching band of brothers today in german!! er...cry when i read books, when i listen to music 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Despite confessing to blubbing at Forrest Gump on a similar thread, I realise I haven't actually cried for several years. So much for the whole sensitive new man thing.
    awww...its so sweet that u cried at forrest gump!! sensitive man aint all that tho...! the brooding macho type is still appealing to many many girls...!

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised about so many people crying during the Passion of Christ. When I went it more seemed that people were horrified in a mouth-wide-open sort of way, and perhaps even made numb by the extreme violence, rather than getting tearful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    awww...its so sweet that u cried at forrest gump!! sensitive man aint all that tho...! the brooding macho type is still appealing to many many girls...!
    wtf!! i spent ages getting the sensitive thing going and now you tell me its the other way around? back to the drawing board

ReputationRep:
    wtf!! i spent ages getting the sensitive thing going and now you tell me its the other way around? back to the drawing board
    I think it turned out that all those sensitive blokeys were gay, and women have only just cottoned on and therefore will settle once more for the...ummm insensitive ones.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    no its not the other way round...i just meant that some people like the brooding type and some like the sensitive type...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 25, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.