The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Airsoft society

I was wondering if brighton uni has an airsoft society? and if not would anyone be interested in joining one?
Reply 1
Not sure if there is one, I'd be interested in joining. I'm just wondering what are the University and Halls of Residence policies regarding Airsoft and Airsoft storage in the Halls of Residence.
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Original post by AlexTS
I was wondering if brighton uni has an airsoft society? and if not would anyone be interested in joining one?

Hi AlexTS

Thanks for your question, I've looked into this for you and as far as I can see there isn't an Airsoft Society.. yet!
The great thing about societies is that they can be set up by anyone for everyone, with help from our SU.
We really do encourage our students to start and join societies, it's a brilliant way to meet new and like minded people and do something you enjoy, for more info about societies at our university have a look at this page on the SU website: http://www.brightonsu.com/studentactivities/societies

For more info you can email [email protected] or give them a call on 01273 643599 to find out if you could set up your own Airsoft society!

Hope this has helped, please do get in touch if there's anything else you'd like to know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending