The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fullsigma
Maybe read the site of former Max Planck chemist Germar Rudolf or Inconvenient History?

If you do, make sure you read Richard Green's forensic rubbishing of Rudolf's claims.
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Ah remember in the race supremacists world:

Holocaust against Jews carried out by Hitler, for which there is mountains of historical evidence that has been peer-reviewed multiple times.....nope don't believe in that one

But the 'ethnic genocide' against white people carried out by New Labour/the EU/the cultural Marxists at the BBC....that's TRUE ITS HAPPENING ALL AROUND US

What about the genocide against the native Americans ? The US army bombing syria and killing millions of innocent children?
Original post by aspire.1a
What about the genocide against the native Americans ? The US army bombing syria and killing millions of innocent children?

Millions? Seriously?
Original post by ageshallnot
Millions? Seriously?

Y e ah im serious. The amount of syrian children who are in danger and has been killed as a result of tyrannical people.
Original post by aspire.1a
Y e ah im serious. The amount of syrian children who are in danger and has been killed as a result of tyrannical people.

Source for millions of child deaths?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you do, make sure you read Richard Green's forensic rubbishing of Rudolf's claims.

and Rudolf's response. Overall I think the Revisionists have a far stronger case, especially given the massive contradictions and blatantly false claims that have been exposed as propaganda since the end of the war.

Then there are the most basic things like Dr William Lindsey's evidence about the colour of bodies that have been killed by cyanide or carbon monoxide. Totally different to how they were described by witnesses.
Original post by Fullsigma
and Rudolf's response. Overall I think the Revisionists have a far stronger case, especially given the massive contradictions and blatantly false claims that have been exposed as propaganda since the end of the war.

Then there are the most basic things like Dr William Lindsey's evidence about the colour of bodies that have been killed by cyanide or carbon monoxide. Totally different to how they were described by witnesses.

And indeed Green's second rubbishing of Rudolf's response. I am not a chemist, but I believe the former has the better qualifications and the better argument.
And indeed Green's second rubbishing of Rudolf's response. I am not a chemist, but I believe the former has the better qualifications and the better argument.

They effectively have the same qualifications. The only reason Rudolf doesn't have a PhD is because he got the WRONG results from his cyanide testing and that led to him being kicked out and of course eventually imprisoned.

It seems to me that Green acknowledges Rudolf is correct about the delousing chambers having much higher levels, but can't be 100% certain that iron blue would form in all the alleged homicidal gas chambers (HGC). The levels from the Rudolf and Leuchter samples reveal similar levels in both the HGC and control samples taken in barracks and washrooms.

Still, as Rudolf outlines, there seem to be a number of reasons to expect a reasonable level of residue would be left. I'm also not sure how the HGC at Majdanek has blue-staining while Krema's I, II, III do not if Green is correct?

Again, there the overall evidence. As noted above, the color of corpses observed by Dr William Lindsey and other forensic evidence from medics who inspected German camps where similar claims were made.
(edited 6 years ago)
No, you're thinking of the cake.
:h:
I've been here forever and did not know that existed :lol:
For the record, I'm still yet to see a Holocaust denier who can explain away the Posen speeches by Himmler, never mind the more complex interlocking evidence regarding the Einsatzgruppen and the death camps.

Latest

Trending

Trending