The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Need all the information!

Right, so I'm looking for psychology degrees for next year and I don't think my mum and dad will take me to the net open day

So any information on the uni would be great, specially psychology related stuff and accommodation! Pictures, if any, would be great

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, why don't you think your parents would take you??

If they won't take you to any open days then would it be possible to get the train or anything like that?
I'm going back to uni this year and have been previously (doing a course that it turned out I hated, so now something completely different) and had to get the train from Manchester to Sheffield and Huddersfield for interviews (although my mum did then take me to the two other interviews that I had).
There will be info on getting there via public transport on the website, but depends where you are for how practical that would be with travelling time. (I can't help with specifics as I'm technically a UClan student, but not really as I'm studying at Myerscough).

Also, if you're still looking and in the stages of deciding where you want to go then I would say to go and check out a few others online and/or order some prospectuses from them and see about going to a couple of other open days too, then you can compare and make a better, more informed decision about where you want to go :smile:

Hope all goes well x
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending