This discussion is closed.
psycho girl
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
what wud b your ideal holiday and why?? and where have u been lately??
DazzYaa
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by psycho girl)
America
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't know. I have lots of holidays I would love to go on, but they'd still be flawed in some way..
EconLou
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Skiing is aspen, US. With no parents just some friends. Went to Austria at Easter but they all speak German and Austrian men are creepy.
Only bad part about America is the high drinking age.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
OH MAN! HAVE I BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO DO A TOPIC LIKE THIS OR WHAT??!!! *clams down*

Ok, At the moment, Arabia:

Turkey to Jordan to Saudi Arabia to United Arab Emirates to Oman, perfect... all for one little problemo>> some sort of conflict seems to be taking place in the middle east, apparently, involving some pretty big world powers, they say... so its sort of dangerous and the govt is warning us not to go to Arabia..
kissit
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Brazil...in their carnival season. I would live to slap on one of those spangly oufits and shake my tush all the way down the street.

I would also like to go to china to see the underground xian warriors.

Where is yours?
sashh
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah and saudi doesn't allow tourists in!

My best hol has to be a few years back when i decided on the spur of the moment to go to Australia. Booked on the Tuesday, flew on the sunday. Did something every day, went to Cairns, Perth and Sydney
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sashh)
yeah and saudi doesn't allow tourists in!

My best hol has to be a few years back when i decided on the spur of the moment to go to Australia. Booked on the Tuesday, flew on the sunday. Did something every day, went to Cairns, Perth and Sydney
LOL! I hate townsville which is ner cairns, there is a joke in QLD about the north, Derros and Bogans..
psycho girl
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
my ideal hol would be a shopping spree in america and chillin at hte beach with a load of mates. no parents!!!!
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
A holiday that doesn't involve going on holiday.
kissit
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my ideal hol would be a shopping spree in america and chillin at hte beach with a load of mates. no parents!!!!
I recently came back from florida...and have to agree with you, the shopping out there is mage cheap. Everything is cheaper than the uk from food to diamonds.
kirstenb
Report 16 years ago
Thai islands and singapore
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
New Zealand with...erm...someone interesting
spanna15
Report 16 years ago
AMERICA definatly, tell you what psyco girl- we'll go togeather!!
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I want to go to Iceland SOOOO much. But I want to see more of Europe first so I will have to save up again for when I go to Iceland (eventually)
Toastntea
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Egypt
tonka
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'm goin 2 kenya nxt year 4 10 days, i carn't wait
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kissit)
I recently came back from florida...and have to agree with you, the shopping out there is mage cheap. Everything is cheaper than the uk from food to diamonds.
Be very careful what quality you buy and that its not brown diamonds... ok ill shut up now..
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ooo..america-like miami, seychelles, mauritius, australia,egypt, kenya, south africa, bahamas,....shud i go on...anywhere its hot and theres a beach but i hate holidaying in like tenerife, cyprus, magaluf...u no...nowhere theres an 18-30!!
sashh
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
LOL! I hate townsville which is ner cairns, there is a joke in QLD about the north, Derros and Bogans..

Well I have relatives who are sand gropers so ...........
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (103)
48.58%
Take exams next summer (31)
14.62%
Change uni choice through clearing (52)
24.53%
Apply to uni next year instead (20)
9.43%
I'm not applying to university (6)
2.83%

Watched Threads