Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what wud b your ideal holiday and why?? and where have u been lately??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psycho girl)
    America

ReputationRep:
    I don't know. I have lots of holidays I would love to go on, but they'd still be flawed in some way..

ReputationRep:
    Skiing is aspen, US. With no parents just some friends. Went to Austria at Easter but they all speak German and Austrian men are creepy.
    Only bad part about America is the high drinking age.

ReputationRep:
    OH MAN! HAVE I BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO DO A TOPIC LIKE THIS OR WHAT??!!! *clams down*

Ok, At the moment, Arabia:

Turkey to Jordan to Saudi Arabia to United Arab Emirates to Oman, perfect... all for one little problemo>> some sort of conflict seems to be taking place in the middle east, apparently, involving some pretty big world powers, they say... so its sort of dangerous and the govt is warning us not to go to Arabia..

ReputationRep:
    Brazil...in their carnival season. I would live to slap on one of those spangly oufits and shake my tush all the way down the street.

I would also like to go to china to see the underground xian warriors.

Where is yours?

ReputationRep:
    yeah and saudi doesn't allow tourists in!

My best hol has to be a few years back when i decided on the spur of the moment to go to Australia. Booked on the Tuesday, flew on the sunday. Did something every day, went to Cairns, Perth and Sydney

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sashh)
    yeah and saudi doesn't allow tourists in!

My best hol has to be a few years back when i decided on the spur of the moment to go to Australia. Booked on the Tuesday, flew on the sunday. Did something every day, went to Cairns, Perth and Sydney
    LOL! I hate townsville which is ner cairns, there is a joke in QLD about the north, Derros and Bogans..

ReputationRep:
    my ideal hol would be a shopping spree in america and chillin at hte beach with a load of mates. no parents!!!!

ReputationRep:
    A holiday that doesn't involve going on holiday.

ReputationRep:
    my ideal hol would be a shopping spree in america and chillin at hte beach with a load of mates. no parents!!!!
    I recently came back from florida...and have to agree with you, the shopping out there is mage cheap. Everything is cheaper than the uk from food to diamonds.

ReputationRep:
    Thai islands and singapore

ReputationRep:
    New Zealand with...erm...someone interesting

ReputationRep:
    AMERICA definatly, tell you what psyco girl- we'll go togeather!!

ReputationRep:
    I want to go to Iceland SOOOO much. But I want to see more of Europe first so I will have to save up again for when I go to Iceland (eventually)

ReputationRep:
    Egypt

ReputationRep:
    i'm goin 2 kenya nxt year 4 10 days, i carn't wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissit)
    I recently came back from florida...and have to agree with you, the shopping out there is mage cheap. Everything is cheaper than the uk from food to diamonds.
    Be very careful what quality you buy and that its not brown diamonds... ok ill shut up now..

ReputationRep:
    ooo..america-like miami, seychelles, mauritius, australia,egypt, kenya, south africa, bahamas,....shud i go on...anywhere its hot and theres a beach but i hate holidaying in like tenerife, cyprus, magaluf...u no...nowhere theres an 18-30!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    LOL! I hate townsville which is ner cairns, there is a joke in QLD about the north, Derros and Bogans..

Well I have relatives who are sand gropers so ...........

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.