Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    LOl!

http://uk.download.yahoo.com/ne/fu/a...s/forbidde.pps

ReputationRep:
    your page wont display itself.....whats it all about then???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    your page wont display itself.....whats it all about then???
    Ahh damn, it works for me. It about a cat and a dog, it made me giggle anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissit)
    cool lol

ReputationRep:
    lol... kept me in suspense there

ReputationRep:
    Hey i found a way around it.....lol that way well funny.....am gonna send that to a couple of friends actually......thanX

ReputationRep:
    Hey i found a way around it.....lol that way well funny.....am gonna send that to a couple of friends actually......thanX
    Glad you enjoyed it! Now you just have to figure out away round the other more freaky one! LOL X

ReputationRep:
    Glad you enjoyed it! Now you just have to figure out away round the other more freaky one! LOL X
    If i could i would but the stupid filter wont even allow a look at the page.....i juyst get a big ACCESS DENIED sign.......Grrrrr..lol x

ReputationRep:
    If i could i would but the stupid filter wont even allow a look at the page.....i juyst get a big ACCESS DENIED sign.......Grrrrr..lol x
    This may be a good thing,as the creepy chicken may give you nightmares!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.