The Student Room Group

Them feels after getting a haircut

Anyone else feel like this?
Getting my haircut tomorrow and dreading it.

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Always hate getting my haircut especially when they cut my hair really low talking about grade 1 **** lol
Reply 2
Original post by Black Cat
Always hate getting my haircut especially when they cut my hair really low talking about grade 1 **** lol

Thinking of getting something short like this,

Spoiler

at the moment my hair is something like this, length wise

Spoiler

It looks alright but the sides are really long starting to get Elvis sideburns haha.
it's ****ing awesome!

i grow my hair fairly long then just attack it with the shears and make it really short, so the feeling the few weeks where i can feel the wind on my scalp is sweeeeet.
My hair went below my waist 2 months ago. I stupidly decided I wanted it shoulder length so I cut enough of it for it to go below my shoulder. :bawling: Thankfully it's growing ridiculously fast so it should be where it was in a few months, but still, :bawling:
Every time I've gone for a radical cut I cry because I regret it so much so every time a hair cut more than a trim pops into my head I slap myself. Happy with what I have, excuse poser expression, taken me years to grow out thanks to my stupidity.
1407978246189.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
l epic mee may bro XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I wish I could meme as well as you
Reply 7
It gives me badassery feels when I go from mushroom hair to size 2 skin head

Brb Walter white crew

Posted from TSR Mobile
When ever i get a haircut i go for a hightop fade. I ask for a level 3 on top and level 1 on the sides and i am always scared of how bad the haircut would be. After the hair is cut i always think it is ugly but my family and friends always compliment me on it:smile: and a few girls.

I need a haircut as my hair is on the verge of becoming an afro

Posted from TSR Mobile
Been growing my hair for years now and it's just down to my butt so I always get paranoid when I'm going to have a haircut. I just make it very very very clear that I don't want MUCH cut off. Taking a picture helps too. I've been happy with all the cuts I've had for years now. :3
Reply 10
Original post by Vixen47
My hair went below my waist 2 months ago. I stupidly decided I wanted it shoulder length so I cut enough of it for it to go below my shoulder. :bawling: Thankfully it's growing ridiculously fast so it should be where it was in a few months, but still, :bawling:

Below the waist is a nice length, why the hell did you do that :cry:
Original post by TheBBQ
Below the waist is a nice length, why the hell did you do that :cry:

Because I saw this picture.

My hair is naturally curly. When I take care of it it looks like those curls. After seeing that picture I immediately fell in love and had to have that hair. :bawling: When I cut it it was around that length, but already in about 2 months it has grown so much that it comes to my chest now so it should be back to my old length soon.
Reply 12
I feel sexy today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Vixen47
Because I saw this picture.

My hair is naturally curly. When I take care of it it looks like those curls. After seeing that picture I immediately fell in love and had to have that hair. :bawling: When I cut it it was around that length, but already in about 2 months it has grown so much that it comes to my chest now so it should be back to my old length soon.

Long hair is lovely imo, the longer the better.
I know a girl who has it down to her arse and it's just like :daydreaming:
Hope it grows back soon :smile:
I hate when i don't get my usual barber and they cut me a new hairline/mess it up
(edited 9 years ago)
I always find I get really nervous as I walk in
Had mine done yesterday after, took a chance and had it cut much shorter than usual, not sure but it looks alright I guess

Feels weird knowing that the hair on my head is shorter than my pubes though :/
Reply 16
So I went for my haircut and I showed him a pic of how I wanted it, to no surprise, as always, the barber says 'ok' without even looking at it and proceeds to cut my hair however the hell he wants anyway.

Showed him this,

Spoiler

and came out with something like this,

Spoiler

Stupid barbers never listen. :colonhash:
I have not cut my hair since I was 4 years old.
Reply 18
Few things can rival the feeling of a fresh cut. Fade, border and trim...it's glorious.
Getting a haircut is always a tragedy, especially when men do it :cry2:

Quick Reply

Latest