The Student Room Group

Confused about a course in clearing

Hi guys I'll hei going through clearing today and I was looking at the UCAS clearing part on if the search tool and found that university of yorks physics with foundation year is in clearing but then on its website every other physics course for them is in clearing except that one?

Which one do I go off being right or should I just give York a ring anyway on their clearing number to see which one is correct?

Thanks and good luck to anyone else getting their results today!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by madmadmax321
Hi guys I'll hei going through clearing today and I was looking at the UCAS clearing part on if the search tool and found that university of yorks physics with foundation year is in clearing but then on its website every other physics course for them is in clearing except that one?

Which one do I go off being right or should I just give York a ring anyway on their clearing number to see which one is correct?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just call them up to make sure which one's right :smile:
Original post by madmadmax321

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would wait for a while to see whether the contradiction resolves itself. You've got until 5 before you can go through Clearing anyway. If it gets closer to the time and there's still a conflict, ring them up to clarify. It could be that York has immediate control over their website but that there's a lag with things being updated on the UCAS side. That's only a guess, though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending