JT_1996
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I was offered international hall single room, willing to swap with someone who is in College hall(shared bathroom).

If you were offered College Hall Single room shared bathroom and wants to swap to College Hall en-suite please contact me as well.
hotliketea
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hey honey , unfortunately you can't actually swap because i wanted to do the same thing. i read their accommodation FAQs - there is no swapping before the contract starts , so you either have to accept or decline the offer. if you accept , the earliest you can swap is monday the 13th of october , when ucl will open a 'swap list'
JT_1996
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Thanks for the heads up! I am actually aware of the swap date, however I was told by my senior friends that have swapped before that you have to personally find someone else who is willing to swap with you.

I have already accepted my offer at international hall but am hoping to find someone willing to swap on the actual date itself.
Sancte
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I also have a single room in International Hall and I'm looking to switch, preferably to Connaught. PM me if interested!
SusanneA
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I would like to swap my standard single room at Nutford House for Cannaught Hall, College Hall or Stamford Street.
Nutford is the most cheapest intercollegiate hall, and it is catered.
Pleas contackt me, cheers.

Brookeiao
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I've been offered a single non-ensuite room in Ramsay Hall (203.70GBP pw). I'm looking for a room in International hall (or any Intercollegiate halls). If anyone's interested, please PM me.
Samaritan01
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by JT_1996)
I was offered international hall single room, willing to swap with someone who is in College hall(shared bathroom).

If you were offered College Hall Single room shared bathroom and wants to swap to College Hall en-suite please contact me as well.
Hey, I was offer a single room (non-ensuite) at college hall and want to swap to an ensuite room at College Hall, do your offer still stand? Thanks.
Samaritan01
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey guys,

i was offered a single (non-ensuite) room at college hall, anybody willing to swap a single ensuite room at college hall for that? I am willing to pay more. Please private message me if you are willing. Thank you
constance2013
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hi, i (a female undergrad) have a standard en-suite at Champion Hill King's college residence. I am really desperate for any intercollegiate hall (anything catered). It is cheaper !

Please PM me or reple here, whatever you want.

Thanks
I.dont_know
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JT_1996)
Thanks for the heads up! I am actually aware of the swap date, however I was told by my senior friends that have swapped before that you have to personally find someone else who is willing to swap with you.

I have already accepted my offer at international hall but am hoping to find someone willing to swap on the actual date itself.
is it true you have to have found someone to swap with yourself?
Nicole Xiao
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I was offered an international hall single with shared bathroom and catered, is there anyone with more expensive room type ( single studio, double studio, en-suite) willing to swap with me ? Thanks
Jpowell1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey guys, I’ve got a room at Lillian Penson house, I’m really desperate to swap for accommodation near Bloomsbury, preferably Connaught Hall, Garden Halls or College Halls but I’d take anything that’s available near the area.

I’m willing to pay extra, please DM me if you’re interested or need more details x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (190)
24.05%
Pop (192)
24.3%
Jazz (30)
3.8%
Classical (46)
5.82%
Hip-Hop (150)
18.99%