The Student Room Group

Oxford 2014 Freshers Chat Thread

When you get your results, you can post in the The Oxford 2014 Results Thread [no disccusion].

If you haven't yet got your results check out the The Oxford 2014 Results Day Discussion Thread.

Here is a thread for us all to chat away about Oxford - if you don't know already, I shall be at Univ studying Classics! :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi!!! I actually can't tell you how relieved I am!!

I'm going to be doing Law at Queen's!
cant wait for freshers!
ALRIGHT now that results are out I have some demands

i want a welcome pack!! i want a university contract!! i want my student visa app to go through!! i want the michaelmas lecture list!!! i want everyone at my college to not loathe me! too many needs? ball of nervous energy? well, yes & yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
It's all a bit surreal really...
Ahhhh this thread exists! So surreal...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AKell17
It's all a bit surreal really...

sorry I didn't mean to be terribly redundant & copy your post XD didn't read it before clicking!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rescuelullaby
i want the michaelmas lecture list!!!

They mostly haven't been written yet, but when they have they'll be here. :smile:
Hey guys, it's like I accidentally registered for adjustment, do I need to call Ucas to cancel it ?
Original post by sjonlygw26
Hey guys, it's like I accidentally registered for adjustment, do I need to call Ucas to cancel it ?

Just leave it, it's fine :smile:
Original post by sjonlygw26

I rather ineptly did this last year. Oxford will know about it, I just sent a slightly apologetic email to my colleges admissions office but your place is guaranteed!
Original post by fluteflute
Just leave it, it's fine :smile:

Thanks!
Original post by KombatWombat
I rather ineptly did this last year. Oxford will know about it, I just sent a slightly apologetic email to my colleges admissions office but your place is guaranteed!

:smile::smile: Yeah I'll send them an email. Thanks!
What are people doing to celebrate?
What are people doing to celebrate?

Nap this afternoon, town this evening
Woop, can't beat an offer from somewhere you didn't apply to :tongue:

Although I'm crazily excited, I'm also becoming more wary of the work about to hit me. But soooo excited for this amazing opportunity
Original post by JLKeating
Although I'm crazily excited, I'm also becoming more wary of the work about to hit me. But soooo excited for this amazing opportunity

You're going to have a rave :biggrin: But yes it will be hard. Expect to struggle. But it will also be the most fun you've ever had.
You're going to have a rave :biggrin: But yes it will be hard. Expect to struggle. But it will also be the most fun you've ever had.

Really excited to get post/emails with more information, I don't know much at all about what October will entail, let's find out! Have a spare few hours now with no plans, think I will sort out my room and do some editing before a meal and my first night out!
Reply 18
CompSci + Phil at Hertford :biggrin: :biggrin:

Embarrassed that I got 65/100 in FP3, but otherwise I am jolly well proud of myself. Hurrah~!
Original post by MJasper
CompSci + Phil at Hertford :biggrin: :biggrin:

Embarrassed that I got 65/100 in FP3, but otherwise I am jolly well proud of myself. Hurrah~!

I got 69 :eek: Must be the sign of a good CompPhil :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest