Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Click on the link below & then type in your demands...this is quite distubing in a strange kinda way! lol

http://www.subservientchicken.com/

ReputationRep:
    we had this a couple of days ago...

very scary though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissit)
    Click on the link below & then type in your demands...this is quite distubing in a strange kinda way! lol

Dammit....the filter wont allow access to the page

ReputationRep:
    Y'know that's a promotion for Burger King...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissit)

this is the burger king ad isnt it? its abit of a strange way to advertise ur product :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    this is the burger king ad isnt it? its abit of a strange way to advertise ur product :confused:
    I never knew it was a burger king ad....jeepers, the MD of that franchise but into some real freaky sh*t! lol

ReputationRep:
    i typed in "destroy the furniture" and the chicken did a werid dance :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    Chickens never were the brightest, lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    I tried that and he picked up the sofa cushions and threw them across the room!

Lol this is great.

ReputationRep:
    getting him to do a forward rolls quite freaky? how does this sort of advertisement make us go out and buy stuff?

ReputationRep:
    I asked It to tell me the Monaco vs Chelsea score by any means. It came up to the camera and with his fingers did 2-1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleone)
    getting him to do a forward rolls quite freaky? how does this sort of advertisement make us go out and buy stuff?
    Probably because its twisted & many people like twisted things! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleone)

It has no relation to the product (except that it's a chicken burger..), but building up a cool and cult-like (though obviously reletively quite widespread) status around the company can only do them good.

People found this site mainly through word of mouth (or word of keyboard), and word of mouth is a bloody powerful advertising tool.

People find the site, think it's cool, click on the link to the BK page advertising the new product, et voila, people want then buy.

ReputationRep:
    Dude, how much are they paying that guy?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Not enough! lol

ReputationRep:
    Awww he wouldn't advertise McDonalds for me and he shook his head

ReputationRep:
    Aww, he refused one of my requests (came upto camera and shook his finger at me)

I wont tell you what I asked it to do... :rolleyes:

ETA: Meh, can see where the footage is badly cut between scenes and the light keeps chanigng... oh well, it's lost even more of its realism

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LS.)
    Aww, he refused one of my requests (came upto camera and shook his finger at me)

I wont tell you what I asked it to do... :rolleyes:
    Go on...tell! lol

ReputationRep:
    Get him to do the YMCA! IT'S HILARIOUS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    You do realise it's all prerecorded clips and it's not actually live?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.