?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Naz1996)
I'm studying... English Lit
Sociology
Media Studies
Hi Naz!

Welcome to :tsr:

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, just click 'reply'. In the meantime though, you might be interested in the The Results Hub, A-Level Forum and the Applications and UCAS sub-forums.

Wish you the very best!
Naz1996
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Fortitude)
Hi Naz!

Welcome to :tsr:

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, just click 'reply'. In the meantime though, you might be interested in the The Results Hub, A-Level Forum and the Applications and UCAS sub-forums.

Wish you the very best!
I have just received my AS results and got a CDD, and I want to do psychology at uni but I feel that my chances of doing psychology at university will be affected by my AS results
Fortitude
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Naz1996)
I have just received my AS results and got a CDD, and I want to do psychology at uni but I feel that my chances of doing psychology at university will be affected by my AS results
Hey, I'd advise you to read/post in the AS Results Day FAQ & Advice Thread and the A-Level results day: Didn't do as well as you'd hoped? Advice here . But don't worry as plenty of other students will also be in the same situation so you're not alone and I hope everything turns out right for you in the end. Best of Luck! :h:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (63)
22.42%
Excited but a bit nervous (127)
45.2%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.81%
I'm really nervous (55)
19.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise