The Student Room Group

Can I switch up?

I got BBX

X being an unconfirmed grade. I attended two colleges, both colleges had different exam boards. Now I'm now waiting for AQA to convert my AS UMS points from edexcel.

At my previous college I got a C, at my new college I achieved an A [unit 3]/B [unit 4] for my A2 part of the course.

Now If I get B I meet my firm [oxford brookes].
My unconditional insurance is [bangor university].

Now I'm interested in heading to robert gordon unversity. They're ranked higher than [OB /BU] for accounting and finance/ overall.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Miscer-22
I got BBX

X being an unconfirmed grade. I attended two colleges, both colleges had different exam boards. Now I'm now waiting for AQA to convert my AS UMS points from edexcel.

At my previous college I got a C, at my new college I achieved an A [unit 3]/B [unit 4] for my A2 part of the course.

Now If I get B I meet my firm [oxford brookes].
My unconditional insurance is [bangor university].

Now I'm interested in heading to robert gordon unversity. They're ranked higher than [OB /BU] for accounting and finance/ overall.

You can't enter adjustment until your grade is known, but your adjustment period starts from the time your firm is made unconditional, so time isn't running out for you.
Reply 2
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
You can't enter adjustment until your grade is known, but your adjustment period starts from the time your firm is made unconditional, so time isn't running out for you.

I was told clearing does not open until 5pm. So does that mean the 'race' for the unclaimed positions has not yet started. Or can students call in to get a verbal offer.
Original post by Miscer-22
I was told clearing does not open until 5pm. So does that mean the 'race' for the unclaimed positions has not yet started. Or can students call in to get a verbal offer.

Yes, you should be collecting verbal offers now, ready to add them when the button appears at 5pm.
Reply 4
No confirmation of my grade yet, would neg my teacher irl. I can't even negotiate with a deaf Scotsman.

I stick with my original picks now cba. Oxford brookes has a mcdonalds and subway @ driving distance.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending