The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

St. Peter's Court

I've asked on Myspace and here but no one seems to be telling me anything about St. Peter's Court! From what I've seen it looks really nice and it's also the accomodation I've been allocated for next year, so I'm just wondering what other people know/think about it?

And I'm in Block E, flat 10/E if anyone else is there...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's really nice! Went yesterday to drop my tenancy agreement and deposit off and to have a nosy round. Good sized rooms that are bigger than standard Raleigh and Broadgate ones, gym, games room, Sky and laundry room on site. It's about 10 mins walk away from the centre of Jubilee campus and that's 15 mins away from the Trent building on Uni Park where most language lectures are, but there's a free uni hopper bus from Jubilee to Uni Park and SPC have a bus that takes you from there to Uni Park for £1 a ride. See you in September!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Sounds convincing!!! Should be good see you guys in sept.
Reply 3
*soph*
It's really nice! Went yesterday to drop my tenancy agreement and deposit off and to have a nosy round. Good sized rooms that are bigger than standard Raleigh and Broadgate ones, gym, games room, Sky and laundry room on site. It's about 10 mins walk away from the centre of Jubilee campus and that's 15 mins away from the Trent building on Uni Park where most language lectures are, but there's a free uni hopper bus from Jubilee to Uni Park and SPC have a bus that takes you from there to Uni Park for £1 a ride. See you in September!

:O another language student! There seem so very few of us, haha.

Other halls seem to have a reputation though, like I've seen people mention things like Hugh Stewart is a party hall or a toffs hall or something, no one seems to say anything like that about St. Peter's Court. It doesn't really matter I'm just really curious lol. I just found out my friend who is going into her second year lived there last year and apparently we have huge kitchens as well, hehe. Now I just have to learn to cook.
Reply 4
I'm in St Peters :biggrin: Block F flat 23F. Hopefully they'll be lots of fun undergraduates there! Least if we have to get the bus we're all getting it together and we can meet more people from our building
Reply 5
Im gonna be there too, cant wait!! see you guys in a few weeks :smile:
Reply 6
I shall also be joining you all in St Peters! Anyone in St Peters doing Archaeology by any chance? Wanna get there now! See you all soon
Reply 7
i'm a st. peter's person too, looking forward to it... think i'm in Block N 58/B or something...
hello people i am in 52/E BLOCK N St Peter's Court i am bare excited any chemical engineers out there
Reply 9
Ive asked this before but what day is everyone arriving? im going on the saturday so that I can get unpacked and maybe do some last min shopping before that big gathering on the sunday.
Reply 10
I will also arrive on Saturday. Gathering? what Gathering
Reply 11
Theres just gonna be a big get together for all the new students on the campus, from 1pm I think. just figured that since I'll be coming from london I'll be pushed for time if I come on Sunday!

also something going on in the sports hall, this is the link http://www.su.nottingham.ac.uk/weekone/events/sunday.php
Reply 12
wahooo st. peter's court aswell, block F somewhere, can't wait! and arriving saturday, see you there!
Reply 13
Cheers for that Wainwright. Yer suppose its best to come Saturday!!!
Reply 14
No problem :smile:

I was worried I'd be the only one on the saturday! dunno if theres stuff organised for that night or stuff but I'd say lets all go to the pub :biggrin:
Reply 15
HAHA. Start Early, Finish Late!!!
Reply 16
heyy...im in st peters court too...studyin med...hope 2 c u there saturday...im in block n 59a
Reply 17
Has anyone made payments for accomadation yet???
Reply 18
Gurjsta
Has anyone made payments for accomadation yet???

yep ive paid, they said they'd email me once it had been processed but nothing so far!
i just got my tennacy thing yesterday. i just wanna can i pay the 1st term fees at the uni on the 25th, as my loan money has not come in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending