The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

St. Peter's Court

Scroll to see replies

Nicola_caswell
sorry to dissappoint but no we are not gonna move all yhour luggage we are the welcome wagon

:mad: :biggrin:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 61
wooop all that sounds quality! not long now....
Reply 62
chud
There is going to be a bbq, bouncy castle or similar and a DJ.

Bouncy castle :biggrin:
Reply 63
Is there Hall Teams, such as footie, cricket, hockey ETC?????
Yeah, most halls have football, rugby, netball and cricket.
Reply 65
finally got my accommodation offer: 119/C Block T
I can't waaaaait to move over!
Reply 66
Hi, I'd like to know how much of a hassle is it getting from St Peter's Court to University Park Campus in the morning. I know there is a free shuttle bus but is it reliable and frequent? And if you miss it, how long does it take to walk to campus. I think there is another bus that runs towards campus for like £1.50...just wondering whether is would be better to choose accomadation closer to campus ie Broadgate Park.

Also another question, do the different halls tend to mix or is it quite seperated, I'm asking because someone wrote that the week one parties are seperated into halls, so do you get a chance to meet ppl from other halls outside of lectures later on?

Thanks for any help!
Reply 67
Just a quick question. Does SPC have a lift system which will inevitably make movin things into our rooms easier!! Cheers
Reply 68
dats wat im wonderin....they must hav lifts...gona take loadz of trips to carry all my stuff in...hope dey do..lol
ok guys how many of you guys are going to be there saturday 23rd cause we have organised a bar and so we will all go out for drinks that night and have a fantastic night out in town (ocean?) afterwards so be prepared for that xxxxx
OCEAN!! Haha, Nic I live right next to Ocean!
Reply 71
I'm going on the Saturday :smile: Everyone I've talked to whos going to SPC is going then.
Reply 72
yehh...im movin in sat aswelll
Reply 73
yeah saturday!
Reply 74
yep count me in as well :biggrin:
Reply 75
Saturday dude!!! Nicola is there lifts at SPC, making moving things to our rooms easier???????????????
Reply 76
heyhey...

i will be in 59/C block N... and am also moving on on saturday.... very excited about seeing you guys in about 2 weeks!!!!

shefali

xxxxxxxx
no sorry there aren't any lifts in SPC but serisously the stairs arent too bad not sure about the new block but the old block has 4 levels sorry if thats any help x
Reply 78
Cheers Nicola, although its not good news. LOL.
Reply 79
I'm moving in on Saturday!
I'm starting to think: i wonder if I'll be living with anyone at all since I've not heard of anyone living in block T. That would be hilerious yet depressing considering I get freaked out by empty places.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending