Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
11 days left.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 81
Hi, my gilrfriend Chloe is in flat 34 and will be studying History with Contemporary China. Anybody else nearby?
Reply 82
hey shefali...ur in da same flat as me
does anyone know the approximate number of students living in SPC?
Think it's around the 800 mark... don't hold me to it though!
This year i think we have 500 freshers but not sure about how many allotgether yt xx
Reply 86
soo...onli a week leftt!?? gettin excited??!!
Reply 87
cant wait!!

can everyone clear up whether the room number is the letter or number?
Reply 88
its the letter....the number is the flat number
eg flat 59 room A
Reply 89
thanks for that, i thought so but i got confused cos ive met people who say they've met flat mates online (people with the same letter!) which obviously must be wrong. i guess the order kinda gives it away. what is the maximum in a flat does anyone know? someone said it was eight but i thought it said six or seven in the prospectus?
its 7 as it says "you'll be with no more than 6 other students"
Im in 14B but no idea what block!!!! how do you find that out???
Reply 92
berrybluebell
Im in 14B but no idea what block!!!! how do you find that out???

it should have said on your original offer, ring st peters and they can tell you
wainwright
it should have said on your original offer, ring st peters and they can tell you

thanks, i rang them and i'm in Block D Flat 14. Yay. Any others??
Reply 94
hey im gonna be in st peters. block j, flat 39! everyone excited? cant believe gonna be there on sat! x
Reply 95
From reading around it seems internet is £20 a month..which seems a bit much imo, is it worth getting? Or should you just use the campus computers? And I heard it was really slow last year too
Reply 96
Surely Internet is included in the package. Coz i remember readin the cost of the room and it said the cost includes internet, if u do not wish to have the internet let us no so we can reduce the price of accomm.
Reply 97
Ooh okay. I hoped it was included in the price. I dont have a spare £20 a month lying around. It is officially 3 days til we go..
Reply 98
It better be included, or i predict a riot. LOL. yep 3 days to go. U Ready????
im pretty sure its included ,if its not ill be very cross.

Quick Reply

Latest