The Student Room Group

London Girls Intimidate me?

Why Do girls Comment On my Looks While I'm Walking On The street Minding my own Business I get Them Asking Each Other If I'm Buff/handsome What Does Buff even Mean And Sometime's the answer is negative Like they might say Ewww Or sometimes it's positive But I find it unnecessary and uncomfortable Maybe I should put a paper bag on my head Any Advice Appreciated

Scroll to see replies

What's up with your cap lock button? This is hurting my brain. :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by karmacrunch
What's up with your cap lock button? This is hurting my brain. :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your A Fool I'm Asking A serious Question And Your Worried About some Cap locks :mad:
Original post by Jameel.c
Your A Fool I'm Asking A serious Question And Your Worried About some Cap locks :mad:

I'm not a fool and I was being serious. I want to help but I was finding it hard to read. I didn't know if you were being serious because of the caps. :redface:

Edit: So I've read it. I think thay you should ignore them with all honesty. Don't let them make you feel bad about yourself. If not go up to them and ask. Shock them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Why Do girls Comment On my Looks While I'm Walking On The street Minding my own Business I get Them Asking Each Other If I'm Buff/handsome What Does Buff even Mean And Sometime's the answer is negative Like they might say Ewww Or sometimes it's positive But I find it unnecessary and uncomfortable Maybe I should put a paper bag on my head Any Advice Appreciated

I Reckon You Should Put A Bag On Your Head Or Never Go Out In The Streets Again.
Reply 5
Original post by Blue_Mason
I am guessing that they're black girls?
Those type of girls tend to be very insecure and have slut tendencies

Mostly but one girl will ask another girl if she thinks i'm buff or not and the other will reply either positive or negative but its not just blacks it's different ethnics they tend to say it quite loudly so even i hear it but i dont know what to do about it,it really irritates me and I dont need that on my mind while walking down the street
Original post by Blue_Mason
I am guessing that they're black girls?
Those type of girls tend to be very insecure and have slut tendencies

Hahaha shots fired :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Buff and handsome are compliments...

and why care what strangers in the street say to you?
Reply 8
Original post by forborall
Buff and handsome are compliments...

and why care what strangers in the street say to you?

They might be compliments but they also use deragatory Terms that can affect someones mental state of thinking while walking down the street especially if the stranger is someone you dont even know Why would someone do that i just feel objectified ad thats wrong and i'm A nice person who doesn't need to be treated this way
Reply 9
people are people.
You already posted this
Reply 11
Original post by Black Cat
You already posted this

I dont remember I guess So But No harm in posting again
:eek:
Are you sure you're not schizophrenic? And you're just paranoid when no one is really saying anything about you. I live in London and though this can happen occasionally it's no where near as common as you're making it out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Mauryan
Are you sure you're not schizophrenic? And you're just paranoid when no one is really saying anything about you. I live in London and though this can happen occasionally it's no where near as common as you're making it out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How would you know, I'm telling you the truth and your calling me A schizo thats rude fyi your not with me on a day to day basis when i'm walking down the high street it's common for me BELIEVE or not and it can be a bit of a pain so don't criticise me please or add any mental disorders,It happens because i see happening i'm not being paranoid
Reply 14
Normally when I walk down the high road or the high street I often get girls commenting on my appearance And one girl will ask the other girl or girls if she finds me attractive and the answer can be Negative Like "eww" or sometimes it can be postive and I know I shouldn't care what people think of me but I prefer not to have the criticism like i'm on x factor, because it can harm my self confidence or my thought process I mean I look Human I'm not A freak And I'm not asking these girls on A date or showing any interest I'm just trying to mind my own business thats all, anyway I always wanted to reply back but never had the courage to say anything back even if the comments are positive I feel it unnecessary and would love for someone To give me some advice on what I can reply back without bringing attention to myself from onlookers Thanks Much Love and no profanity please,This is really affecting my mentality I tried putting walking with my hand on my face but it didn't work people thought I had A mental Problem:frown:
I know it can be difficult to stop caring what people think of you and it can have an affect on your confidence but the only solution here is to ignore them. Responding is what these sort of people want and insulting them back won't solve anything.
No girl has done this to me anywhere and if they did I'd be asking for their number, you should just say "aw well ur cute, I'll give you my number ;}". Use it! Once you do it'll stop.
Really? No one talks to anyone in London.
Reply 18
Original post by ZeroName
Really? No one talks to anyone in London.

i don't know what you mean in London everyone talks to each other if they are in two's or a group especially if it's girls I know london may have a certain vibe to it and what i'm saying may seem abit odd or perculiar but what I'm saying is not a lie you may think it's silly or unnecessary but this really does happen to me on a daily basis I don't know why but it does Say what you like but I know that i'm not lying,And it affects me mentality i'm not trolling
Reply 19
i don't know what you mean in London everyone talks to each other if they are in two's or a group especially if it's girls I know london may have a certain vibe to it and what i'm saying may seem abit odd or perculiar but what I'm saying is not a lie you may think it's silly or unnecessary but this really does happen to me on a daily basis I don't know why but it does Say what you like but I know that i'm not lying,And it affects me mentality i'm not trolling

And sometimes I go home just thinking why did that happen to me or why did they say that about me I DONT EVEN KNOW THEM:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending