daehwil
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I just started my dp year 2 and I have some concerns

For semester 2 report I got total 38, do you think my predicted grade will be close to 38? i improved from 31 to 38

Also I dont know if my school gives good predicted grade, many people from last year failed their ib. and some people got their final ib grade 7~9 point lower than their predicted grade. do you think my school will grade harder now? or was the ib exam hard in general last year

also i got (not predicted, but semester grade) hl 7 7 6 and sl 6 6 6. my hl is econ, korean and geo but LSE require hl math. so do i have no chance to get in?

if i get 38~40 for my predicted grade which uk university should i apply. i want to major economics. edinburgh? ucl? kings? LSE?

HELLPP MEEE
thank you so much
witty cookie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
With a predicted grade like that you should apply for LSE. It is my dream school (my favourite subject in IB was Economics) but my school did not tell us what our predicted grades were, so I assumed LSE was too far-reach for me. LSE is an excellent school for studying economics. Good luck on your exams! I just finished the IB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (357)
84%
No (68)
16%

Watched Threads