Watch
This discussion is closed.
Amb1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by bradders)
Sorry, but I didn’t dress up as an Ompalumpa for nothing!!
Crunchy penut butter or smooth peanut butter - this will determine whether you get rep or not...
Amb1
Rep:
?
Why, crunchy, of course!
Eeew no! Smooth!!!!! It's far better to write with.
PS - thanks!! Can't give any rep today, maybe tomoz...
Amb1
Rep:
?
Ah, well ... all over the butter of peanuts!!

PS I still warmly congratulate you on your marvellous achievement.
Cheers
Howard
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
A feather.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Why isn't "bloody stump of an EX advesary" up there?
Huh? Is it wrong to write in other people's blood?
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
But for real, I like those reallllllllly skinny ink pens that are grey. What the hell are they called? With the 0.35mm tip?

They write beautifully as do Paperchase biros. I have one especially for my diary covered in pink hearts. It's sooo cute and I love writing with it
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Mont blanc.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i always use a standard parker. Biros are cheaper but are too tempting to lose/destroy/eat.
++Hex++
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
too tempting to eat.
I had a friend who used to chew the end of her fountain pens. One day she put the wrong end in her mouth. Apparently fountain pen ink doesn't taste that great.

I like using fountain pens. I get cheap ones from Partners, so it doesn't matter if I lose them.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have already done a similar thread to this:

http://www.uk-learning.net/t23917.html
Toastntea
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I like paperchase biro's I have one with dragonflys on at the mo. but they seem to run out very quickly. I can't stand writing with pencils because I have really messy wrting and they just make it worse
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
May I congratulate you, Lord Huntroyde, on a fine thread?
Thank you, a thread so fine it was recreated by another member.
Acaila
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Rotring Visupoint black pen with fine point is my instrument of choice. Failing that a fine black gel type pen would do. I prefer pencil to biro. I do like fountain pens but they tend to get really messy I find.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I hate gel pens. The splodge and get all over my hands. Plus, they use too much ink - a gel pen only lasts 6 hours (girl had new pen for exams today and it ran out.)
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
I hate gel pens. The splodge and get all over my hands. Plus, they use too much ink - a gel pen only lasts 6 hours (girl had new pen for exams today and it ran out.)
You should invest in a mont blanc Blissy, or get your bf to buy you one for your BD They only cost £200-300 and will last for ever, and seen as you love your English I feel it would be a valued purchase.
hattori
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah!! biros are winning. You can't beat a biro, mount blanc my arse- how many of them can you get for £2.50.

I think biros are just so damn smooth and always dry. And it has to be a Bic I don't accept the crappy WHSmith biros, they are too damn pointy. Have you ever destroyed a Bic lid during an panic question on an exam, relieves all the tension.

everyone probably disagrees with me but I hate the Parker crap, i find them scracthy

gel pens suck, they just put too much ink on the page and always look messy.
alexmoo
Report 16 years ago
hey
this is my 1st time here, and this is great!
hey hattori i totally agree with u!
i h8 gel pens, i just cant write properly in them. i bought a load and it was crap so i ended up giving them to my friend.
i used to hav fountain pen when i was younger but i can only write with them sometimes, biros are best because u can write rough with them and they still look ok.
any way gotta go
luv u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
You should invest in a mont blanc Blissy, or get your bf to buy you one for your BD They only cost £200-300 and will last for ever, and seen as you love your English I feel it would be a valued purchase.
only £200-300???
TheChetah
Report 16 years ago
I like a nice liquid link rollerball, I usually lose my pens before I run out anyway. You can't go too far wrong with the Pilot range, I would say.
EmJ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
Were you one of the people who collected the balls from the cartridges and put them in the end of your pen so it rattled a bit when you wrote?!! I did that for a while
I loved those! I collected them in a tic tac box when I was in junior school.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (77)
48.13%
Take exams next summer (28)
17.5%
Change uni choice through clearing (37)
23.13%
Apply to uni next year instead (14)
8.75%
I'm not applying to university (4)
2.5%

Watched Threads