Current student at Pearson College in London. Happy to answer any questions!

Watch
scrosley
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
The title says it all really! I am a current student at Pearson College in London who offer Business degrees. Please ask me any questions you may have and I'll be happy to try my best to answer them. Just give me a shout!
Rouf
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by scrosley)
The title says it all really! I am a current student at Pearson College in London who offer Business degrees. Please ask me any questions you may have and I'll be happy to try my best to answer them. Just give me a shout!

hello! i received an unconditional offer for Pearson College after my telephone interview... but I'm in two minds because its a very unique way of studying.

what are you studying?

how are you finding it?

are you enjoying it so far?

what have you found difficult?

are you happy with the decision you made to attend Pearson College?

I am still tempted to just attend a normal Uni, just really not sure.

Seems a bit too good to be true.

sorry about the 21 questions lol
scrosley
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello! Congratulations on your unconditional offer. That’s great news!

It is totally understandable to have some reservations as it is a unique way of studying. From my point of view, it takes all the positives of a more traditional university but also adds in the employability side, which is often missed out.

I am studying for a BSc in Business & Enterprise and I absolutely love it. I am accelerating and so completing the degree in two years rather than three so it’s quite full on at the moment but I am really enjoying everything I am doing and am happy with my decision to attend Pearson College.

The contact time and skills that we learn directly from industry is something which is really unique to Pearson College and the internship gives you a chance to really put those skills into practice. The workshops, which are run with industry, give you a chance to show industry leaders your potential and to learn important skills and understand what it is that employers want to see in a graduate.

It is really worth coming to have a tour and meet a couple of current students as you should leave with more of an idea of the vibe and feel of Pearson College. Have you been in to Pearson College to visit?
FloStanton
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello,
I've got an interview/admissions test on Friday for business with marketing. Any advice for the interview/essay??
Thanks!
Pearson College London
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello Flo, I'm so sorry I missed your message. We are now using the Pearson College forum and so I didn't see your post in time. How did the interview/assessment go? I hope you enjoyed your day with us. Please do let me know if you have any further questions!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Louisarina x
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have an telephone interview with them for a degree apprenticeship, any tips on what they will ask me?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (80)
14.29%
I'm not sure (24)
4.29%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (178)
31.79%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.14%
I'm not a current university student (266)
47.5%

Watched Threads