Cardiff University: Chemistry Applicants 2014 Watch

AaronJayThomas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello all,

Just wanted to post to see who I might be meeting next month - it will be easier as well because at least I could be slightly familiar with who ever is going to Cardiff to do Chemistry.

Aaron
TheNote
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey I'm taking Mchem and I'm staying in university hall, tower where are you staying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
AaronJayThomas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by TheNote)
Hey I'm taking Mchem and I'm staying in university hall, tower where are you staying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im doing mchem aswell, year in industry, I wasnt allowed to choose specific halla cause I was originally an insurance offer but changed too late:/ but I did specify self catered and shared ensuite to save money isnt university hall self catered / shared bathroom?
TheNote
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AaronJayThomas)
Im doing mchem aswell, year in industry, I wasnt allowed to choose specific halla cause I was originally an insurance offer but changed too late:/ but I did specify self catered and shared ensuite to save money isnt university hall self catered / shared bathroom?
It's all self catered but it's a mix of shared and ensuite.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads