Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
House 31 Longber (in Lonsdale)
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
ah! i picked Lonsdale and haven't heard anything yet /cry
Reply 42
Hey! i'm in Beckfoot (house 35) of Lonsdale. Can't wait to get there! lol, L N x
Reply 43
captain_yesterday

i didnt pick lonsdale!! lol but got it!

Im sure you would have got it if i did!

Applied for furness, ah well
Reply 44
-=Ric=-
I'm in slaidburn house, Furness college.

Could anyone tell me about it? All i know its 8 to a kitchen and en-suite, oh yeah and its near the spar shop :P

Nice place. Like you said, right next to Spar, en-suite, eight to a kitchen (but 16 to a floor), quite big rooms. Lift access, too :smile:
Reply 45
tinks*
Me in Cartmel, Holker floor D = stairs I guess, should be interesting trying to move in all my belongings!

You have it easy in Holker, they have a lift!!
Reply 46
The Magic Manatee
I'm in Bowland Main, Room C039. Hoping that all my flatmates will be nice and friendly. Anyone know how good the rooms and communal showers are here?

I'm in Bowland main C floor too i think you're actually about 5 doors away from me cos the rooms are numbered opposite like a street of houses. (I'm sharing a kitchen with 9 other second years but we're all friendly so come and have a chat if you want! :biggrin: You'll probably find you end up knowing most people around the corridor anyway sooner or later)

As i'm a second year and asked for a room up there, i went to have a look at it. The kitchens are easily big enough and the communal bathrooms look ok, although i only had a quick look. The rooms are ok too, and if i remember rightly i think the view from your room will either be looking out onto Bowland Bar or looking at a nice big tree a bit further up :biggrin:
Reply 47
captain_yesterday

I did as well! Don't worry Im sure we'll hear on monday!
kestral
greenodd furness

What floor kestral? :smile:
Carolinedoodle
You will see me loads, ah that's pretty cool. You can let me know if he's talking to any tarts whilst I'm not there haha :smile:

Like an undercover spy, haha. :p: See you around then! :biggrin:
Reply 50
holly_golightly
What floor kestral? :smile:

why, u there too?
ems33
how bout N? near the top then??? it says access by stairs on the residence thingy

mine says access by lift:biggrin:
Reply 52
heya I'm in County! :biggrin:
Reply 53
Elanor_Gamgee
mine says access by lift:biggrin:

so does mine :biggrin:
tinks*
Me in Cartmel, Holker floor D = stairs I guess, should be interesting trying to move in all my belongings!

Don't worry...it's one of the few floors with a lift :smile: 2 of my best friends lived on that floor last year.
Reply 55
im in furness :biggrin:..colton on floor C i think...is that any gd or...?
kestral
why, u there too?

Yup sure am :smile:
Reply 57
erin_424
im in furness :biggrin:..colton on floor C i think...is that any gd or...?

Im in colton too :-D altho a few floors above you on F. no idea if its good tho, its the new stuff at least! :smile:
Reply 58
holly_golightly
Yup sure am :smile:

i'm on floor b, what floor r u?
Floor C...probably just above u!

Latest

Latest