am i the newbie ur referring to?!
Ya but in the nicest way possible.
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
I don't think it's very funny. It was ****ing awful. I tell you what, I did it once and if I had to do it again? I'd do it every single time because I can't .....no I'm not going to get into this.

In a forum people are entitled to their own opinions.

I also got a bit of bad rep yesterday from a post from like February about going to university a virgin. I said I wouldn't and I got bad rep.

It's so stupid!!!!!! The age of consent is 16 years old, abortion is legal, why should I have people criticising me for desicions that I believe were at the time, and now I still uphold, were right for me.

Jesus.
I meant he was brilliant at being an idiot. Taking it to levels I never thought he would. I didn't mean anything against you, nor that I have any respect for Percy after what he did, although that's only assuming he did it for the reasons he suggests. If he only did it to make his character more convincing then that does deserve respect. If that makes sense.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
I meant he was brilliant at being an idiot. Taking it to levels I never thought he would. I didn't mean anything against you, nor that I have any respect for Percy after what he did, although that's only assuming he did it for the reasons he suggests. If he only did it to make his character more convincing then that does deserve respect. If that makes sense.
Oh that's ok then. It's difficult to get the tone right with text as opposed to the spoken word!
Percy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I did disagree with Dani's opinion on abortion, but I most certainly did not condemn her for it. She also claims I promised neg rep for 100 days. I would like to see evidence of this because it was most certainly not me. I didn't know how to give it out until last week.
sashh
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
I am growing more and more concerned about the amount of threads appearing which concern teen sexuality. Patricularly concerning are threads
such as "one night stands" and "what should i do?" which are
promoting promiscuity. What is going to be done about this?
Err. these posts don't mention 'teens' and sexuality is about whether you are gay, straight, bi etc.

If a thread said "If you are under 20 then it is a good idea for you to go out and shag as many different people (regardless of sexuality)" then that could be said to be promoting promiscuity.

Oh and why do you assume promiscuity is a bad thing which shouldn't be promoted?
Percy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by sashh)
Err. these posts don't mention 'teens' and sexuality is about whether you are gay, straight, bi etc.

If a thread said "If you are under 20 then it is a good idea for you to go out and shag as many different people (regardless of sexuality)" then that could be said to be promoting promiscuity.

Oh and why do you assume promiscuity is a bad thing which shouldn't be promoted?
As I was brought up proper like.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (131)
46.29%
Take exams next summer (43)
15.19%
Change uni choice through clearing (69)
24.38%
Apply to uni next year instead (26)
9.19%
I'm not applying to university (14)
4.95%

Watched Threads