ReputationRep:
    am i the newbie ur referring to?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smileychi)
    am i the newbie ur referring to?!
    Ya but in the nicest way possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    I don't think it's very funny. It was ****ing awful. I tell you what, I did it once and if I had to do it again? I'd do it every single time because I can't .....no I'm not going to get into this.

In a forum people are entitled to their own opinions.

I also got a bit of bad rep yesterday from a post from like February about going to university a virgin. I said I wouldn't and I got bad rep.

It's so stupid!!!!!! The age of consent is 16 years old, abortion is legal, why should I have people criticising me for desicions that I believe were at the time, and now I still uphold, were right for me.

Jesus.
    I meant he was brilliant at being an idiot. Taking it to levels I never thought he would. I didn't mean anything against you, nor that I have any respect for Percy after what he did, although that's only assuming he did it for the reasons he suggests. If he only did it to make his character more convincing then that does deserve respect. If that makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I meant he was brilliant at being an idiot. Taking it to levels I never thought he would. I didn't mean anything against you, nor that I have any respect for Percy after what he did, although that's only assuming he did it for the reasons he suggests. If he only did it to make his character more convincing then that does deserve respect. If that makes sense.
    Oh that's ok then. It's difficult to get the tone right with text as opposed to the spoken word!

ReputationRep:
    I did disagree with Dani's opinion on abortion, but I most certainly did not condemn her for it. She also claims I promised neg rep for 100 days. I would like to see evidence of this because it was most certainly not me. I didn't know how to give it out until last week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy)
    I am growing more and more concerned about the amount of threads appearing which concern teen sexuality. Patricularly concerning are threads
    such as "one night stands" and "what should i do?" which are
    promoting promiscuity. What is going to be done about this?
    Err. these posts don't mention 'teens' and sexuality is about whether you are gay, straight, bi etc.

If a thread said "If you are under 20 then it is a good idea for you to go out and shag as many different people (regardless of sexuality)" then that could be said to be promoting promiscuity.

Oh and why do you assume promiscuity is a bad thing which shouldn't be promoted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sashh)
    Err. these posts don't mention 'teens' and sexuality is about whether you are gay, straight, bi etc.

If a thread said "If you are under 20 then it is a good idea for you to go out and shag as many different people (regardless of sexuality)" then that could be said to be promoting promiscuity.

Oh and why do you assume promiscuity is a bad thing which shouldn't be promoted?
    As I was brought up proper like.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.