The Student Room Group

Bad A2 results, need some advise pls

I applied for Business Management but absolutely failed them with CDD, I am quite disappointed right now as I worked hard and tried my best through my 2 A level year. Anyone can recommend some universities that I am suitable as I want to go into Clearing or should I do a foundation course as Oxford Brookes has just offered me a place, too?
Reply 1
Have a look at http://search.ucas.com/ to search for courses in clearing.

A foundation year can be a lot more costly than re-sitting your A-levels, so bear that in mind.
Reply 2
I did look but don't know where to get in with my result, all I can pick out is Leeds Met, and I don't plan to retake my A-levels, any other unis besides Leeds Met?
If no Universities are on the list of clearance then the answer would be a no :/
Original post by Phananvu
I did look but don't know where to get in with my result, all I can pick out is Leeds Met, and I don't plan to retake my A-levels, any other unis besides Leeds Met?

is leeds met bad?
Reply 5
Thank you, Farseer
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by jesscann1
is leeds met bad?

I dont think so,but it still depends on your opinion or your situation, and Leeds is not a bad city as well I think.
Reply 7
Thank you, Farseer

There is also Wolverhampton, they ask for 220 points, but it's worth asking them as you only have slightly less.

http://search.ucas.com/course/summary/116838/business-management?Feather=15&Vac=1&AvailableIn=Clearing&Query=business%20management&MaxResults=1000&page=8&flt3=1&flt8=2&ret=providers#coursedetailsmenu
I applied for Business Management but absolutely failed them with CDD, I am quite disappointed right now as I worked hard and tried my best through my 2 A level year. Anyone can recommend some universities that I am suitable as I want to go into Clearing or should I do a foundation course as Oxford Brookes has just offered me a place, too?

Coventry may be another choice as they are in clearing for Business Management. The offer is BCC but they're known to be lenient and you might as well try. I know you said you don't want to retake A-levels but personally I would highly recommend you consider it if your circumstances allow.

Quick Reply

Latest