The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 1
Hi Caty! Thought I would reply as I noticed u set up a new thread-Im Sarah-seen u around on RGU ********

Studying architecture-Woolmanhill flats.....not sure what else to say but hiya!!!

I still dont know whats happening yet?? Any ideas on when we are told?!
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Hiya - not a clue - i want to know the freshers scope! i'm getting the internet set up in the flat tomorrow so hopefully will be able to find out a bit more - plus theres the online registration on monday - maybe that will get us some more info - hope so!
Reply 3
Hey, the place to be for us RGU folk is the RGU2 forums. I probably can't link to it, but if you type RGU2 into google i'm sure you'll find it.

Ross
I'm studying BA Law and Management (startin sept 06 at year 1) and I'm going to be staying in Woolmanhill
Reply 5
Hey, im studyin pharmacy, and im stayin in woolmanhill block 90. Nice to meet you all.:smile:
When you all moving into Woolmanhill? Due to personal cicrumstances I can't move up until 20/9 - means I miss the first 2 and a hlaf days of freshers week :frown:
woolman hill is like prison :|
rosieredcheeks
woolman hill is like prison :|

:ditto: :ditto: :ditto:

Now that I've seen the place!
Reply 9
doing accounting & finance at garthdee.

not sure about halls though for me - I like my own space.
Reply 10
wow, this thread's dated lol
when i read the start of the thread i was worried cos i thought some gad received offers for woolman and thats where i want lol
Reply 12
Danielle89
when i read the start of the thread i was worried cos i thought some gad received offers for woolman and thats where i want lol

Haha, me too :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending