Israeli kid arrested and leashed for speaking against Israeli terrorism Watch

Person1001
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Israeli kid arrested and leashed by Police for speaking up against Israeli terrorism.

whilst Israelis chanting "here's no school tomorrow, there's no children left in Gaza, Gaza is a cemetry"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsWdbmYFRog

I'm interested to know exactly what percentage of Israelis bear this vile anti-Palestinian sentiment because we've also seen Israeli academics exclaiming that "raping Palestinian women" as the most effective way to suppress Hamas and an Israeli politician stating that "Palestinian mothers should be killed" because they give birth Palestinians.

I know that a survey was conducted in Israel to find that over 80% of Israelis wanted to continue the military incursion in Gaza but the question in the survey also mentioned that there were tunnels that still hadn't been destroyed. Hence this doesn't give a good indication of how many Israelis bear the anti-Palestinian sentiment.

This is categorically not (at least intended to be) an anti-Jewish thread and I will edit this post accordingly if I am convinced I have portrayed it that way
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Funny looking liberal democracy.

Unjustified use of force by police to censure non politically correct views being expressed.

*awaits to be called racist by morons*
broscience123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The only democracy in the middle east at it again
DErasmus
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
World Jewry

I myself an American Jew.

No wonder isn't anti-Semitism against the law there?

Foreigner causing anarchy during war-time... yeah what government would support that.
UniOfLife
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Person1001)
Israeli kid arrested and leashed by Police for speaking up against Israeli terrorism.
erm..he said himself that he's American, not Israeli. As for why he was arrested the video gives no clue. He was obviously taking part in a protest against Israeli action at the time of his arrest but the video does not show what was happening immediately prior to his arrest so it is pure speculation. Moreover, the other protesters were not arrested. Moreover, there have been plenty of protests by Israelis in Israel against Israel's current actions and those protests were not banned nor were the protesters arrested.

In the UK there are protests and protesters get arrested this is not something extraordinary.

As for there being racist and horrible Israelis - of course there are. Again, there are racist and horrible people in all countries. Nothing extraordinary about it.
bertstare
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Israel gonna Israel nothing to see here folks
Badshah
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
OP you are anti-semitic for condemning the terrorist actions of Israel.
UniOfLife
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by G8D)
The vast majority of atheists have nothing to do with zionism...
Weren't almost all the original Zionists atheists? Aren't the current government and heads of the army etc atheist? At least, they don't appear to be particularly religious.

Why would atheists have nothing to do with Zionism? I haven't seen atheists speaking out against Scottish independence...
UniOfLife
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by G8D)
I can't tell if you're joking or not. I know you're a fervent jew so I'm going to guess you are.
I was not joking. The major opposition to Zionism amongst religious Jews pre-war was that the Zionist movement was being led by secularists.
UniOfLife
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by G8D)
Yes but what does this have to do with 'the vast majority of atheists'? Jews are a minute element of the population.
Ah I get you. I misunderstood your original post and thought you were referring to atheist Jews. Apologies.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (506)
59.67%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.07%
No- I want it (241)
28.42%
No- I don't want it (58)
6.84%

Watched Threads