The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Accommodation at University of Surrey?

I'm planning on studying English Literature with Creative Writing at University of Surrey this September (2014) and I haven't applied for accommodation yet. Will there still be accommodation available? And what accommodation is best for me? I would like the halls to be fairly close to the uni and to town and I would also like an en suite. Could you tell me which accommodation is best for these things? Also which accommodation is the best for social life? If you have an idea of prices it would be handy if you could post them too! Thank you :smile:
Very limited ensuite accommodation. You're late, and most of this would have already been allocated. Also, most ensuite accommodation would be on the Manor Park Campus which isn't on central campus. You cannot apply for which court you want to be on, only the band, so you will be either Band D, E or F as they have ensuite. All info is on the website and email/call the university. Only they will know.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Just go for band c on campus ensuite isn't all it's hyped up to be! I lived in a flat shared by 14 people with 3 toilets and 3 showers which are cleaned daily by cleaners! Never once had any problems. Plus you save money.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending