Watch
This discussion is closed.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
And that's going to affect his skills as a doctor?

Ah, I see, so you're either incredibly arrogant or incredibly insecure and like picking little holes in people to hide your own faults. I find it really rather pathetic that your first post was to criticise someone else - way to settle in well to a forum!

Strange, I've always spelt genius without an o.
I apparently have doctors handwriting. Not scruffy but rather hard to read
TeddyBear
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
And that's going to affect his skills as a doctor?

Ah, I see, so you're either incredibly arrogant or incredibly insecure and like picking little holes in <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=55">people </a> to hide your own faults. I find it really rather pathetic that your first post was to criticise someone else - way to settle in well to a forum!

Strange, I've always spelt genius without an o.
Still - he ****ed up the spelling and yeah i am dazya - avoiding bans
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by TeddyBear)
Well you won't be avoiding bans for long unless you severely increase the calibre of your postage. And I could'nt care less about my spelling - especially not on an internet forum where it is hardly all that important.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wow, I wonder how long this one will last. Yes, Daveo spelled something wrong - big deal.

(Original post by Joey_Johns)
I apparently have doctors handwriting. Not scruffy but rather hard to read
According to my friend, I am never going to be a doctor because my writing is too neat. I need to work on a more panicky, spiky scrawl apparently.
TeddyBear
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Well you won't be avoiding bans for long unless you severely increase the calibre of your postage. And I could'nt care less about my spelling - especially not on an <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=internet&v=55">inte rnet</a> forum where it is hardly all that important.
lol it's the basic principle.. LIBRARIESSSSSS STORIESSSSS COUNTRIESSSS

not LIBRARY'S
TeddyBear
Report 16 years ago
Wow, I wonder how long this one will last. Yes, Daveo spelled something wrong - big deal.

According to my friend, I am never going to be a doctor because my <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=writing&v=55">writi ng</a> is too neat. I need to work on a more panicky, spiky scrawl apparently.
it'd be interesting to see a pic of you............ i want to prove toe veryone that oxbridge medics are geeks!
Daveo
Rep:
?
lol it's the basic principle.. LIBRARIESSSSSS STORIESSSSS COUNTRIESSSS

not LIBRARY'S
Now who can't spell, i'm sure all those have just 1 s.
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Well you won't be avoiding bans for long unless you severely increase the calibre of your postage. And I could'nt care less about my spelling - especially not on an internet forum where it is hardly all that important.
Too right. My spelling, syntax and grammar on here is abysmal but on paper is rather good, the fact is I don't care.
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it'd be interesting to see a pic of you............ i want to prove toe veryone that oxbridge medics are geeks!
Are people who do classics all look like geeks too?
Daveo
Rep:
?
Too right. My spelling, syntax and grammar on here is abysmal but on paper is rather good, the fact is I don't care.
My grammar on here is sometimes non existant and although i'm not an English 'genius' I think you will find my spelling in real life situations perfectly adequate.
TeddyBear
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Now who can't spell, i'm sure all those have just 1 s.
lol i'm jst tryng to put it across to you ......... i don't care about my grammar here but "LIBRARY'S " IS NO ****ING EXCUSE lol
TeddyBear
Report 16 years ago
Are <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=55">people </a> who do classics all look like geeks too?

what?
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what?
people who learn latin and greek?
TeddyBear
Report 16 years ago
people who learn latin and greek?
i wouldn't know
Daveo
Rep:
?
lol i'm jst tryng to put it across to you ......... i don't care about my grammar here but "LIBRARY'S " IS NO ****ING EXCUSE lol
At least I don't swear all the ****ing time. I'm sure that would go down well in any workplace situation, Library's was a genuine error not helped by the fact i'd had a really bad day, for gods sake i'd even spelt it correct twice that day in text messages.
TeddyBear
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
At least I don't swear all the ****ing <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=55">time</a>. I'm sure that would go down well in any workplace situation, Library's was a genuine error not helped by the fact i'd had a really bad day, for gods sake i'd even spelt it correct twice that day in text messages.
lol i wouldn't use " **** ing " in the work place but LIBRARY'S IS NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER
Daveo
Rep:
?
lol i wouldn't use " **** ing " in the work place but LIBRARY'S IS NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER
Do I even care? NO! This is the last time I will be replying to you as I do not wish to conduct arguements on the forum so please just shut up, and start posting something useful.
TeddyBear
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Do I even care? NO! This is the last <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=55">time</a> I will be replying to you as I do not wish to conduct arguements on the forum so please just shut up, and start posting something useful.
" Library's "
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well then you'd have a hard time doing that, because we're not. There is a picture of me on one of the forums, can't remember where. Anyway, even if I (and my friends) are geeks, we don't look like them.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
According to my friend, I am never going to be a doctor because my writing is too neat. I need to work on a more panicky, spiky scrawl apparently.
you will be loved by reception staff everywhere, i hate typing out letters at work that looks like they jus scribbled anything *ends up sitting there with medical dictionary looking up made-up words*

oh and to whoever talked about pharmicists making errors cos of doctor's rubbish writing- most prescriptions are printed off the computer because nearly all medication is on computer records and there are only a few exeptions that need to be handwritten + these will be known to the chemists (normally very new drugs or ones that were missed out in the latest edition of the prescribing programme used which is updated quarterly). most confusion when it comes to prescriptions arrises from a difference in the drug company name and the drug name (but then you look in the bible called MIMS).

*back to topic*- the best way to smuggle a libary book out is to get a freind. you both pick up books, don't check them out, walk through the barrier. it beeps, one of you goes 'oh ooops i forgot', turns round and checks out book while the other is outside laughing.

lou xxx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (243)
47.09%
Take exams next summer (70)
13.57%
Change uni choice through clearing (111)
21.51%
Apply to uni next year instead (54)
10.47%
I'm not applying to university (38)
7.36%

Watched Threads