The Student Room Group

Make-Up of the Day thread

Scroll to see replies

Can I have some advice on getting my eyeliner to look like yours? (On page one). I have to usual pencil as liquid goes EVERYWHERE.

Also how did you do you eyeshadow like that?

I wear make up but I'm useless at putting it on tbh.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Really? I had them waxed the first time I ever had them 'shaped' and had a horrible reaction, had awful lumps come up all around my brows and I didn't even get a shape from it, walked away with bushy brows and an allergic reaction :facepalm2: find threading is a lot more sensitive on the skin and I'm always happy with my shape after :yep:

Ah yeah some people are allergic to wax! I'm always okay with it but I do know people who that's happened to.

I find threading really painful

Original post by eelnais
Can I have some advice on getting my eyeliner to look like yours? (On page one). I have to usual pencil as liquid goes EVERYWHERE.

Also how did you do you eyeshadow like that?

I wear make up but I'm useless at putting it on tbh.

I'm going to do a tutorial :h:
Original post by Precious Illusions
I like the multiple eyebrow look.

It reflects my multiple personality disorder :tongue:
Reply 103
Here's a post of my 'Eye Make-Up of the Day'. I didn't take a full face photo, but I just posted this on Instagram (hence the 4 eyes!). I am a huge beauty junkie. :wink:

P.S. This is my first ever post on student room, eek
Original post by elliejo
Here's a post of my 'Eye Make-Up of the Day'. I didn't take a full face photo, but I just posted this on Instagram (hence the 4 eyes!). I am a huge beauty junkie. :wink:

Wow that's soo good! Wish I could do eye shadow like that lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elliejo

This is amazing

Quick Reply

Latest