The Student Room Group

G482 june 2015 Revision Guide

Scroll to see replies

can somebody help me with chapter 13 blue box question 1c? it's page 150. I'm struggling with practical circuits. Not very good at circuits with emf and internal resistance in parallel
Original post by imfrassin
can somebody help me with chapter 13 blue box question 1c? it's page 150. I'm struggling with practical circuits. Not very good at circuits with emf and internal resistance in parallel

Post the question, here or on forums and someone will help.

I updated my folder with the definitions for G481 and G482 and some standard answers for them too.
@ForgottenApple you, YOU ARE AMAZING. I am gonna use your standard answers because I made similar but lost the damn document! I am so grateful you'vve saved me having to go through all the past papers over again for them! i literally just wowowowowow thanks x
Does anyone hve the g482 June 2014 mark scheme please?
Original post by Shabz12357876877

Will send later today if I remember

I totally forgot
Here go
Hi peeps!

How's revision going everyone?

I got a question about waves ... Say you've got two waves one has a time period say 3ms and another 5ms ... Are the coherent in that do they have a co
Original post by MysteriousKnight
Hi peeps!

How's revision going everyone?

I got a question about waves ... Say you've got two waves one has a time period say 3ms and another 5ms ... Are the coherent in that do they have a co

Not coherent as Time period is different; so the frequency of the two are different so there is not a constant phase relationship.
Original post by ForgottenApple
I totally forgot
Here go

thanks alot u sexy bastard! (jk)
can someone help me with some of the experiements please? is there a site that explains all the ones we need to know? i just done a paper and it asked how do you work out the angle something polarises light ive never seen that experiment before can someone just breifly go over it because the mark scheme is soo precise and simplified thanks.
can someone help me with some of the experiements please? is there a site that explains all the ones we need to know? i just done a paper and it asked how do you work out the angle something polarises light ive never seen that experiment before can someone just breifly go over it because the mark scheme is soo precise and simplified thanks.

Have a quick skim through my guides for the experiments; 'Should' have got all the previous experiments and marking points. Sorry its not in a concise list!
Can someone please tell me what the "n" represents in the path difference equation (2n+1) x lambda/2
Original post by sagar448
Can someone please tell me what the "n" represents in the path difference equation (2n+1) x lambda/2

Any integer value
i.e. 1,2,3,4 etc.
Original post by falloutboyyy
@ForgottenApple you, YOU ARE AMAZING. I am gonna use your standard answers because I made similar but lost the damn document! I am so grateful you'vve saved me having to go through all the past papers over again for them! i literally just wowowowowow thanks x

Glad I helped; good luck in 482! :smile:
apples are you doing g484 too?
apples are you doing g484 too?

I'll probably update my folder when I finish the year with stuff that I think is useful; unless of course I fail it in which case I will just be sad.
Reply 36
*Commenting so i can find this tomorrow*
Can somebody explain which forms of the power equation to use when working out power and power dissipated, is it just the ones with resistance in them?
Original post by bmwdestroyer
Can somebody explain which forms of the power equation to use when working out power and power dissipated, is it just the ones with resistance in them?

P = w/t = IV = I^2R = V^2/r
hey apples i just read some of those notes and goddamn there good! so ur doing g484 aswell huh? im fine with g482 and g485 but i really do struggle with the mathematic questions of g484 ( i dont do maths at all lol) if you wouldnt mind because u do g484 what are the things (mathemattically) that i need to know like trigonometry ext thanks alot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending