London School of Economics
London

BSc Management at LSE tips

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Vish_06
I got ABBB at AS and i want to study management at LSE
I got 4A*s 6As and 2Bs for my GCSEs
What are my chances of getting an offer?
Do LSE look more closely at one's personal statement and their predicted grades compared to their AS grades?

With your looks I'm sure you'll be fine :wink:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 21
Hi! I am an international student (a Korean who lives in the Philippines, to be more specific.) I am planning to apply for LSE in Bsc Management. I'm having a problem with my personal statement as I also plan to apply for the course, Business International Management, at....
University of Bristol, Durham Uni, Uni of Manchester, University of Bath...
Since LSE's Bsc Management is more on the Social science point of view,would it be possible to write a personal statement with these two courses?
I am aware that LSE considers personal statements seriously so how will I be able to write a personal statement that suits all these unis?

I hope that my concern isn't too late for this thread. Thanks in advance!
Original post by yh2504
Hi! I am an international student (a Korean who lives in the Philippines, to be more specific.) I am planning to apply for LSE in Bsc Management. I'm having a problem with my personal statement as I also plan to apply for the course, Business International Management, at....
University of Bristol, Durham Uni, Uni of Manchester, University of Bath...
Since LSE's Bsc Management is more on the Social science point of view,would it be possible to write a personal statement with these two courses?
I am aware that LSE considers personal statements seriously so how will I be able to write a personal statement that suits all these unis?

I hope that my concern isn't too late for this thread. Thanks in advance!

Business International Management is just Management applied to International Business. LSE's course is simply called BSc Management because the subject covers more than just business. Management is applicable to public, private, profit, not-for-profit, social enterprises, etc etc. Don't worry too much about the course name as they are essentially similar, especially the first year and most of the core units. They may differ more in their optional modules.
Reply 23
Original post by GandalfWhite
Business International Management is just Management applied to International Business. LSE's course is simply called BSc Management because the subject covers more than just business. Management is applicable to public, private, profit, not-for-profit, social enterprises, etc etc. Don't worry too much about the course name as they are essentially similar, especially the first year and most of the core units. They may differ more in their optional modules.

Thank you so much! This is much of great help :smile:
Original post by AQA_LAD
With your looks I'm sure you'll be fine :wink:

What did you end up getting predicted?
So did you apply to LSE BSc Management course? I am planning on applying for this course as an IB International student from India. Any tips or advice you have? Thanks for sharing your story.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending