The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Freshers Pack2

right, Most of u guys have there freshers pack etc etc.
I got mine yesterday, but am enrollling online instead since i would be going mental standing for 5-6hours enrolling at brookes during the week starting sept 18th.
Do we have 2 send anything via post apart from the enrolling stuff. Aint had time 2 read it all bcos mistakes have been made on ym loan.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I wasn't sure about that either, but I THINK you only need to send the form about paying loans and I think there's another one, but I can't remember what it's about. However I maybe wrong.
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
what form about paying loans bcos am sure u can do it online (they advise u 2) Or are u talking about the direct Debit form. There is also another form seyin MODULAR COURSE blah blah blah ...
ALSO ENCLOSED: Enrolment instructiions and associated information
Please return the whole of this form within 7 days to
blah blah.......
AM baffled
Reply 3
I'm not sure it's one about paying student loan. It's all very confusing, almost enough to just give up.
How do you do it online?
Reply 4
i signed in2 my PIP on the brookes website. I enrolled acdemically, but i aint enrolled financiallly yet bcos am waiting on my loans 2 come through. Ask ur parents or sum1 2 help
Reply 5
Sorry, my mum pointed out the letter thing that explains it. Should have looked through the pack again.
Reply 6
np ;-)
Reply 7
accommodation... forms for everything and anything in between, dodgy student finance... is anyone having an easy ride to life at brookes???
Reply 8
i still havent recieved my bloody freshers pack!!!!!!!!!!!! they said theyve sent it when i rang them but its still not here.. i want to get stuff sorted out damnit ><
Reply 9
lol. U should get ur pack nxt weeek by the latest. I am yet 2 recieve my accomadation letters, but i kno where am staying. Odd
I only recieved my accomadation info yesterday. I'm looking forward to going to Brookes, but I hate all this $h*t before hand, it's driving me crazy.:stupido:
Reply 11
j_mercuryuk
I only recieved my accomadation info yesterday. I'm looking forward to going to Brookes, but I hate all this $h*t before hand, it's driving me crazy.:stupido:

same...
where is my bloody freshers pack?! argh
Reply 13
you havent got it either?! they're being so mean to us!!! :frown:
Reply 14
they left everything 2 the last min. Thats not kool at all. kmt!!
They shall be receiving a call from me tomorrow, that's for sure!
you poor people that haven't been sent all your stuff yet - got sent mine absolutely ages ago and enrolled (both financially and academically) a little while ago. i like how you can do it on-line, saves on filling out boring forms and also the cost of a couple of stamps! have however got a few other forms that are really confusing. also gotta have 10 passport pictures for my course, yes TEN lol that's gonna cost me over 10pounds what a pain...
i called the office up and they said that mine was sent ages ago but now it's mia so they are going to send me another one! they better send it soon cause i'm leaving home nxt week!
Reply 18
woweeeeeeeee...sorry 2 hear that. Hopefully u will get it by the end of this week. Early next week the latest
fingers crossed!

Latest

Trending

Trending